Chapter 27 (why?)

Jungkook and I ran and ran...

We ran so far, it's like we were running a marathon...

"Jungkook-ah!" I panted for air..

"Let's stop there at the beach." I said while panting..

He quickly nodded then we went to the beach and sat on the sand..

While sitting, I recalled the moments a while ago... I can't help it but burst into tears..

Jungkook hugged me and comforted me...
I continued crying on his shoulder...

"It's okay, it's okay..." He rubbed circles on my back to calm me..

"W-why..." I continued sobbing..

...

After a while, I finally calmed myself and I rested my head on Jungkook's lap..

He slightly brushed my hair with his fingertips..

"Are you okay now?" He asked..

"Mhmm..a bit.." I replied..

"I shouldn't have let you be with that jerk if only I knew he was going to hurt you." He said..

"I-it's okay, Maybe he has an explanation.. I think I also have a fault since I didn't listen to him yet and I reacted this way." I said..

"It's okay for you to react this way. I mean, who wouldn't after seeing the love of your life kissing another girl?" He said..

"Mm, yeah you have a point." I said..

"And also what if he lies to you when you demand an explanation from him?" He asked..

"I don't think he's that kind of person to do that. I'll find it out anyway." I replied back..

"Okay, just remember I'm always here." He smiled at me..

I smiled back at him and continued resting my head on his lap...

There was silence between us, both of us were admiring the beautiful sight of the sea and sunset...

"Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice shout my name..

I got up from Jungkook's lap and we both turned our heads to the direction of the voice calling out my name...

I saw Jin running towards us..

We both stood up...

"Y/N... let me explain please." Jin grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes, asking for forgiveness...

"There's nothing for you to explain jerk!" Jungkook grabbed my hand from Jin and punched him..

"You hurt her! I never should have let her be with you in the first place!" He yelled and threw a punch on him again..

"Just let me explain please.." Jin pleaded on his knees..

I looked at him coldly..

"Just give me space first. I need to think." I said coldly..

He looked down on the ground, tears were falling from his eyes..

It hurt me to see him like that...

Jungkook grabbed my hand and dragged me away...

We both walked and walked until we reached his house..

We both went inside and sat on the couch..

"I'm going to prepare some food alright?" He said..

I just nodded my head, Jin was clouding my thoughts.. I kept thinking about him..

Before I realise it, Jungkook came with a plate filled with sandwiches..

"Y/N are you alright?" He shaked me up a bit..

"H-huh? Oh um yeah." I replied back...

"Here, you should eat first." He handed me the sandwiches..

I took one and started eating it...

"I think I need to stay here overnight, I need to think properly. Can I stay here Jungkook-ah?" I asked him..

"Of course.. why wouldn't I let you stay? You have to clear up your mind first." He said while getting a sandwich and eating it..

I sighed...

"This is going to be a long day without Jin... I'm missing him already." I thought to myself..

A/N: HELLO TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS AND SUPPORTERS!

I'm so thankful for all of you, thank you for being so patient even if I know that y'all are dying to read the next chapter..

Well sadly I can't update often and fast because of school. I seriously hate school. I'm getting stressed and tired because of all the tests and projects.. I mean who wouldn't right?

Anyways, thank you again for all the votes, and comments..

-Authornim💘