Chapter 4 (Vacation with Friends)

———————— 7:30 a.m ———————

I woke up and started to prepare myself.
I went to the bathroom to take a shower and do my morning routine.
Once I was done, I head downstairs and cooker myself some pancakes.
"I'm starting to miss my parents now, How are they doing?" I thought to myself while flipping the pancake on the pan.
Once I was done flipping, I put It on the plate then I went to the table to eat it.
While I was eating, I heard the doorbell ring
*ding dong   *ding Dong
"Hmm..I think jungkook and Lisa's here already" I thought to myself.
I walked towards the door and opened it, revealing my two precious dorks standing right in front of me. I instantly hugged them and they hugged back.
"I missed you guys" I said
"We missed you too" jungkook and Lisa replied back .
"Can we Come in?" Jungkook asked
"Yeah sure " I said while gesturing them to follow me inside.
"You have a nice place here." Lisa said
"Thanks, you two go sit at the couch and get comfortable while I go get you some pancakes since I assume you haven't taken your breakfast yet" I told them

"Yeah we're starving. We actually rushed here to meet you because we're so excited to finally hangout with you again." Kookie said while giving me a huge bunny smile.

"Yeah we Miss you a lot and we're excited to meet your new friend!" Lisa said while showing excitement on her face.

"Thanks guys and you'll meet my friend later at work, I'll just go get the pancakes for you" I said while smiling at the two dorks.

"Alright!" They both replied back

Then I went to the kitchen to get pancakes. I put them on the plate then grabbed It. I walked towards the couch and gave it to my friends.

"Woah these are delicious!" Lisa said while smiling and munching on her food.

"Theee beeessstt pancakes ever!" Jungkook complemented while his mouth was full.

I giggled at the both Of them.
"thanks Guys, glad you like It"  I gave them my Genuine smile.

I checked the time on my watch and its already 8:45 a.m "phew, time flies so fast" I mumbled

"Hey Guys! We better get going Cuz my work starts at 9:00 a.m!"

"Oh alright" jungkook replied

They both finished their pancakes and then we went outside my house. We began walking around the streets of the city.
"Wow its so nice here! There are a lot Of stores and restaurants to eat at." Lisa said while looking around the city in awe.

"Oh is this Bighit academy?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah, its near the café I'm working so that it's hassle free and there's a nearby mall too!" I said to him while smiling.

"Coooll!" They both replied

"Oh we're here" I said and we all stopped walking and then went inside.

"You should sit down and order something, just chill out here while waiting for me and my friend until our shifts are done." I said to them

"Alright" they both replied back and took a seat.

I went to ask Jiyu where the uniforms are at so that I Can wear them and start my job.

"Good morning Jiyu! where are the uniforms at?" I asked her
"Oh Good morning! its right there on the shelf" she replied back.
"I'm going to introduce you to my friends later after our shift is done, they're sitting at one Of the tables right there *points out the table*"

"Oh the ones from your hometown, busan? Sure! I'll meet them later." She happily said to me.
—————-We began working—————-
..................

~~~~~~~~~after work~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Jiyu put our uniforms at the shelf and walked towards jungkook and Lisa.

"Hey guys! This is Jiyu!" I happily introduced her to my friends

"Hi Jiyu, nice to meet you I'm Jungkook!" Jungkook said while smiling

"Hi Jiyu!! I'm so glad to meet you!! Y/N said that you're really nice, I hope we Can all be friends!" Lisa cheerfully said while giving her a hug. Jiyu was startled at first but hugged back.

"Nice to meet you too! Sure we Can be all friends, lets head out to the mall to eat lunch Shall we?" Jiyu said
We all agreed and head out to the mall.
We sat at a simple restaurant and began ordering our food. We were chatting a lot until I came up on an idea to go out to a beach tomorrow since its vacation.
"Hey Guys! Why don't we head out to the beach tomorrow and have fun??" I asked all Of them and they turned to me.
"Sure its a great idea!" Jungkook exclaimed
"Yeah! Lets have some fun!" Lisa excitedly said
" I agree! I'll just call Ms. Ann and tell her that we'll be taking a week off at work." Jiyu happily said.
"Alright then, we'll leave at 6:00 a.m. Tomorrow and head out to Jeju island!" I said

"Okay! I'll pick you guys up with my car just send me your addresses, but before that, lets all exchange numbers so that we Can contact each other" Jiyu said
"Sure" the three Of  us replied back.
We all exchanged numbers. I gave Jiyu my address then jungkook and Lisa gave the address Of the hotel they're staying at.

We continued chatting then we decided to part our ways and head home since its getting late.
"Jeez, I didn't realize It was already getting late since we chatted with each other the whole day, telling stuff about ourselves to each other " I thought to myself while walking home.

I finally arrived and went inside. I walk up to my room and took a shower and did my night routine.
I layed down on my bed and went to sleep.

————————- morning —————————
"Kriiing"
I woke up due to the sound Of my alarm clock, I prepared my stuff then went downstairs and ate my breakfast.
I waited patiently for Jiyu until I heard a honk Of a car.
I went outside and saw her with jungkook and Lisa . I went inside the car and greeted everyone.
"Good morning Guys! Ready to head for Jeju?" I happily asked them.
"Yes!" They all replied back with excitement.
Jiyu started driving. The whole drive was noisy but it was fun. Everyone was chatting with each other and we were all jamming to some music in the car.
We finally arrived at our destination.
We booked a room at the hotel near the beach. We head to our separate rooms and arrange our stuff. I went outside Of my room and saw them all waiting for me.
"Lets Go eat!" Lisa said
"Alright!" I said while jiyu and jungkook just nodded while smiling.
We went to a nearby restaurant and ate there. Then we went back to the hotel and prepare our swimsuits then head to the beach.
We were all having fun and splashing each other with water. We all had fun and stayed there for a week.

Then the day Came when we were about to head home. Jungkook and Lisa went back to Busan then Jiyu dropped me off to my house.

"Sigh, fun's over now I have to start working tomorrow, I'll Miss jungkook and Lisa." I mumbled to myself then went to bed.

Everyday was a regular day. I was working at the café regularly and receiving my monthly allowance from my parents. Me and Jiyu are hanging out and going out to the mall. We got to know each other better.

I was being independent, living alone and doing everything in the house, earning for myself then exploring the City . I'm like a free woman.

——-Soon, I realized a month has passed———-

I'm going to attend school tomorrow....
Is everything going to be fine and turn out the way I wanted?

A/N: Hey Guys! This is another chapter!!
Do you think everything Will turn out fine?? We're about to find out!
Please support me and wait for updates.
Sorry for the Grammar mistakes.

              -Authornim💘