Chapter 2 (Moving out and Moving in)

"Kriiinggg" "Kriiiiiiinnnngggg"

"Ugh... today's gonna be busy day, Park Y/N..." I mumbled while still laying on my bed.
I sat up and turned off my alarm clock then went inside the bathroom to take a shower and did my morning routine. I changed into my uniform and went downstairs for breakfast.
"Eomma! What's for breakfast?" I asked my mom while she's busy cooking.
"You should sit down at the table and wait for your food. It's bacon and eggs by the way" Eomma said while frying the bacon and eggs on the pan. Even if my parents are rich because they own a company , and have maids they still do some of the chores in the house.
"Alright then" I replied back and went to the dining table to sit and wait patiently for my food. I already knew how to cook, my mom just cooks for me and my family because she loves cooking and serving us her dishes.
After 3 minutes, Eomma came with a plate in her hand and served me her dish.
"Tadaaaa! Here is your breakfast honey" she said while smiling and serving me the food.
"Thanks Eomma" I said while smiling back at her and munching on my food.
"Don't forget you're moving out after school, so you better explain everything to your friends." She said while looking at me with a smile.
"Ne(yes) Eomma" I smiled back and continue eating.
When I finished my food, I waved and told Jiminie and my parents  that I was gonna leave for school.
"Bye guys, gotta go to school now!!" I yelled while jogging towards the gate and preparing to ride my bike going to school. I always feel good when I ride my bike . I prefer it than riding an expensive car. I want to be simple.
"Byeee!!!!" I heard them yelling back.
While riding my bike, I can feel the fresh air tickling my face. Everything seems so nice. The surroundings here in Busan is so clean and the scenery here is so beautiful. I'll miss the pretty lakes, gardens, and playgrounds that I visit whenever I feel lonely or sad. "I'll surely miss this a lot" I said to myself while I continue to ride my bike.
Upon arriving in school, I was greeted by my childhood friend, Jungkook.
"Hey Y/N!!!!" He shouted while running towards me in the parking lot while I park my bike.
"Yah! Kookie you don't have to shout!" I shouted at him.
"How come you're shouting? You have the rights to shout while I don't ? I was only greeting you". He said while pouting at me looking sad.
"Awww mianhe(sorry) kookie, I'm just worried that you won't have your voice anymore after shouting so loudly." I said and hugged him tight.
"Gweanchana (It's alright) Y/N-ah, thanks for caring" he said while hugging me back.
We went inside my school, Busan College and walked inside the classroom.
We sat on our respective places and waited patiently for our teacher.
While waiting for the teacher, Lisa ran to me with Jungkook beside her.
"Annyeong(hello) Y/N!!! what should we do after school? Wanna hangout with me and Jungkook at the mall?" Lisa happily asked me while Jungkook was beside her , they were both smiling. Jungkook gave me his bunny smile and Lisa was giving me a huge smile, I can tell that they're really excited to hangout this vacation. They were both clapping cheerfully too. I can't help but smile to them but it suddenly disappeared when I remembered I was leaving. "Sigh, I'm gonna miss these two dorks, If  only they knew I was leaving" I mumbled to myself while looking down at my desk hoping that they won't notice how sad I am to tell them that I'm leaving.
" Y/N is there anything wrong?" Lisa asked me with her face full of worry.
"Yeah, and why did your smile disappear and suddenly look sad, were you mumbling something? You can always tell us if you have any problem" Jungkook said while giving me another bunny smile.
"It's nothing guys I'll just tell you later when school ends." I smiled at them. They nodded and went back to their seat.
After 5 mins, Ms. Go came inside with a smile plastered on her face. I can tell she's really happy because school's about to end in 3 mins. We'll just have a little farewell with each other and that's it.
"Class, I'm about to tell you now that school's about to end and I have been proud with all of you. Congratulations on passing this year and I will be gladly seeing you next year". Ms. Go finally finished her speech and dismissed all of us. We gave each other our "farewell see and you next year" .
"sigh, if only they knew I won't be here next year anymore" I mumbled to myself and walked outside the classroom. I saw Lisa and Jungkook at the hallway waiting for me so I finally gathered all my courage to speak to them and explain everything.
"Guys I'm sorry but I won't be able to hangout with you anymore because I'm moving out to Seoul after school". I told them and I saw that their faces were shocked .
"WHATTTT ???!!!! But why are you moving out???!!" They both shouted with their face filled with shock and sadness mixed together.
"Sigh, my parents told me that I have to start being independent because I'm eighteen and I have to start earning for myself little by little since they'll be giving me monthly allowance. They told me it's for my own good". I told them with sorrow filled in my eyes, I was tearing up already and I can see that they're tearing up too. We all hugged each other crying on each other's shoulders. "It's okay Y/N-ah we understand and don't worry because me and Jungkookie will follow you there soon to hangout and meet up." Lisa said while crying.
"Yeah that's right, we will follow you there and visit you, don't forget to text us ok?" Jungkook
said with his eyes full of tears.
"Yes kookie" I replied back.
We all hugged each other tightly again, we gave  each other our goodbyes and parted our ways.

I  ride my bike going back home enjoying the cold breeze as it hits my face.

I arrived back home and parked my bike then I rushed to my room with tears on my eyes and start packing my necessary stuff.

After packing, I went downstairs to say bye to my brother jiminie .
"Annyeong(bye) jiminie, take care of yourself visit me at my house okay?" I hugged my bother and started tearing up again.
"Shhhh... don't cry I promise I'll visit you. Be strong okay? Noona(older sister) fighting!" He said while hugging me and tearing up as well.
After I broke the hug  he gave me a smile and we parted our ways. I went out and then went inside the car with my parents waiting for me. My parent's butler put my luggage in the trunk of the car.
"Ready to move out honey?" My mom asked.
"Ne(yes) eomma, I'm ready" I replied and gave her a smile.
The driver started driving and the whole ride was silent. I can see beautiful buildings, towers and houses. It's a beautiful city. I wondered while looking outside the window thinking what job I should apply for, will I make friends at school? What's Bighit Academy like? What if I don't make friends? Will I be forever lonely? Thousands of questions are running inside my brain until we reached a not too big and not to small house. I guess we've arrived. I probably didn't notice because I was wandering around my thoughts. "This house is beautiful. It's really simple and I like it..." I thought to myself
"We're here!!!!" Eomma and Appa shouted happily and I notice they were starting to tear up. I was tearing up too. It means I have to say goodbye now.
"I'll miss you guys!" I hug them both while crying.
"We'll miss you too!"My parents answered back while I was still hugging and crying on their shoulders .
"Don't worry we'll visit you sometime" Eomma said and Appa nodded.
I stopped crying and so did they. I hugged them one last time and said goodbye.
I went outside the car and carried my luggage into my house and start arranging everything until I finished.
"Well tomorrow's gonna be a busy day, I gotta look for a job".  I said to myself while trying my best to open my eyes since I was so tired from arranging everything and since it's already 11:00 p.m.
So I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and did my night routine. Then I went to bed and drifted to sleep.

A/N: Hey guysss I'm so sorry if this chapter is sooo long and sorry for the grammatical errors. Please continue supporting me with this.  Fighting!!!!

-Authornim💘