Chapter 10 (Pervert and Servant pt.2)

I woke up and prepare myself for school.

I changed into my uniform and went downstairs to eat breakfast, then I head to school.

While walking, I saw Jin running towards me.

"Yah! Come with me" He said

"Why?" I asked

"You're my servant remember?" He said

"Oh, right" I mumbled.

I just followed him. I realised we're heading to the rooftop.

"Why are we going to the rooftop?" I asked him.

He didn't answer and kept walking.

When we reached the rooftop, he went towards the bench and sat there. I just stared at him confused.

"What's he up to now." I thought to myself.

"Come here and sit with me." He said

I walked towards the bench and sat next to him.

I felt my shoulder getting heavy so I looked and saw Jin resting his head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked while slowly pushing his head off my shoulder.

"Don't move, I command you to stay still. I need to sleep." He said.

I just let him sleep on my shoulder since I'm his servant.

While he's sleeping, I was admiring the beautiful, blue sky. The wind is so refreshing. I started to slowly close my eyes...

Jin's POV

I started to feel something heavy on my head.
I realised Y/N fell asleep. Her head is above mine. I removed my head from her shoulder then I gently placed her head on my lap so that she wouldn't wake up. I admired her beautiful features and smiled to myself.
"You're so adorable" I whispered to myself.

My eyes started to get heavy and the next thing I knew was I'm sleeping.

After 40 minutes....

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes , I realised that we're still on the rooftop and I was sleeping on Jin's lap.
I got up and saw him sleeping peacefully.
I checked the time.....

"Oh no!! 3 minutes left before class starts!" I started to panic. I tried waking Jin up.

"YAHH!!! KIM SEOKJIN WAKE UP!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!!!" I shouted while shaking him vigorously.

"Okok I'm up... you don't have to shout." He said

"How am I not suppose to shout when there's 3 minutes left before class starts???!!" I said.

"It's okay, I don't really care. We can stay here instead." He said calmly.

"WHAT?!!" I shouted.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him...
I was dragging him while running towards our classroom.

We peeked through the door and noticed the teacher wasn't there yet.

"Phew! She's not there yet, what a relief." I said to myself.

We went back to our respective places and waited for the teacher patiently...

After 1 minute Ms. Lee came in...

We greeted her then the class started.

"Oh! I forgot to tell Jin that we have to do the report for science today." I thought.