Chapter 29(Getting ready)

"I love you too" I said to him..

We both hugged each other tightly again...

I looked to the side and saw jungkook gave a faint, sad smile...

He looked away and started walking in some other direction..

I quickly released myself from Jin and ran towards him...

"Jungkook-ah!" I yelled while running..

He stopped and looked behind..

I ran towards him, gave him a smile, and hugged him tight...

"Thank you for everything, I'm sorry I couldn't give back the love you gave me. You deserve someone better." I whispered in his ear, tears were falling from my eyes to my cheeks...

Jungkook looked at me and gave me a smile..

"Pabo." He said and left me confused..

"What?" I said..

"You're such a fool to think of that." He paused for a moment and sighed..

"You shouldn't be sorry....he looked at the ground and smiled a bit... you shouldn't be sorry if you can't love me back." He looked into my eyes... his eyes were starting to get red and teary...

He gave me a faint smile, while tears were falling on his cheeks..

"You should just be grateful for all the love I have given you, even if you can't return it." His voice cracked..

My eyes started to get watery again, tears were falling one by one..

I couldn't make myself speak, I just looked into his beautiful eyes and drowned myself in...

"Y/N" he called out my name and I snapped back to reality..

"I really love you with all my heart... thank you for giving me the best years of my life, I'm also grateful to have you as my bestfriend... I                  understand you can't love me the way you love Jin.... and it's okay, he smiled...  I'm going to be fine.. I might find someone who will love me, the way you love Jin. It's such a shame it can't be you though.. he chuckled.. but it's okay. Just remember I'm here for you always. Jin is so lucky to have you. He's so lucky to have the love of my life and the girl of my dreams, love him instead of me.... I really love you Y/N, and I will always support you, no matter what your decision is... I'll always be there for you." He gave me another smile, but filled with joy.. He hugged me again and I stood there trying to process everything he just said... I'm so lucky to have Jungkook in my life.. I hope he finds someone better than me..

"Thank you Jungkook-ah.." I said to him while smiling and crying..

"I'm so glad to have you in my life, and there's never a time I regret being with you." I smiled..

He smiled back at me and hugged me again, I grinned and hugged him back...

"Y/N, I'll leave you and Jin alone now but can I ask you a favor?" He said..

I looked at him and asked..

"What is it?" I said..

"Can I kiss you? Just this once?" He said...

"This will probably be the last time I'm going to kiss you anyway." He smiled a bit..

I turned beet red..

"I  uh..." I looked towards the other direction and saw Jin watching us...

"Can I tell Jin? So he wouldn't get the wrong idea?" I said..