Chapter 11 (Marriage?!?)

"Kriiiiing" "Kriiiiinnngggg"

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.

I went inside the bathroom and did my morning routine.

After doing my morning routine, I went out of the bathroom to change into my uniform but I heard my phone ringing...

"Ringggg" "ringgg"

"Hmmm, who could it be?" I thought to myself.

I answered my phone...

"Ummm hello?" I said

"Hey honey!"

"Oh hi eomma! Why did you call me?" I asked her.

"You won't be coming to school today, we have some matters to discuss. I already called your school and told them you're going to be absent today." She told me

"Umm okay, and what are we going to discuss?" I asked her.

"Me and your Appa are on our way to your house so we can talk about it privately. We'll be there in 10 minutes. Bye sweetie!" She ended the call.

"Hmmm.. I wonder what they're going to discuss with me later." I said to myself.

Instead of changing into my uniform, I just put on some shirt and sweatpants. I went downstairs and began making some bacon and eggs for breakfast.

After making, I sat down at the table and began eating...

While eating...

"Ding dong!"

I opened the door...

"Appa, Eomma I missed you so much!" I hugged them.

"We miss you too honey!" They said while hugging me back.

I led them inside and let them sit on the couch.

"So what are we suppose to talk about?" I asked them.

"Well sweetie, We set an arranged marriage for you. You will be marrying the son of Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Appa said and left me shocked.

"WHAT?!?" I said with a shocked face.

"We're sorry honey, but you have to do this for our company. When me and your appa dies, you will be taking over. You and your husband will taking care of both companies." Eomma said.

"Sigh, Fine l'll be doing it for you guys because I want to make both of you proud of me." I said to them.

"Thank you so much, sweetie" Eomma said

"We're gonna be so proud of you if you marry him" Appa said.

"Ok" I said with no emotion

"Alright! We bought a dress for you to wear later at dinner. You will be meeting your future husband. We'll come and pick you up at 7:00 p.m , be ready and make sure to be presentable." Eomma said.

"Where's the dress?" I asked them.

"Oh here, you should open it later when you get ready." Appa said.

Eomma gave me a box and I assume the dress is inside.

After chatting for a while, they left.

I decided to call Jiyu because I want to ask her to come with me at the mall so I can refresh my mind and talk about this marriage thing.