26. More Than Anything

WARNING- kind of mature content ahead. Nothing very descriptive.

Everything had calmed down at the Seed ranch now. John would work like he used to and had to make regular trips to the bunker. Amelia pretty much had to stay at the ranch, which annoyed her but she couldn't just leave. She is the deputy after all and if someone sees her then she will be dragged back to the resistance, she still wasn't comfortable with just telling everyone that she had abandoned them to date John Seed. No, she couldn't tell people that even if they never cared about her...but she knew that people would find out eventually. It was only a matter of time.

John was currently at the bunker, working on confessions which Amelia tried to not think about. While he was at the bunker, Amelia decided to do something a little...different for John. She showered before drying her hair, knowing how much he liked her hair, and getting dressed. She put on a pair of black jeans and one of John's famous blue shirts, keeping the top few buttons open. She remembered the way he looked at her on her first day at the ranch, when she had to wear his clothes, she remembered the way his gaze lingered a little too long. Amelia assumed that it was some sort of possessive thing. She spent the rest of her day relaxing and trying not to get to bored or nervous.

John arrived home sometime in the late afternoon, Amelia nearly shot out of her seat at the sound of the front door opening. John huffed as he shut the door behind him, tired and frustrated from the day, before walking into the lounge area. He wasn't expecting to see Amelia lounging on the sofa, wearing his shirt. And she was wearing it well.

"Comfortable?" John asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Your clothes are more comfortable than mine" she shrugged innocently, and John nearly let out an involuntary growl of approval.

"You should wear them more often" he suggested as he approached her.

"How was your day?" Amelia asked, pretending not to notice the look in his eyes.

"Just a usual day" John replied, standing in front of the deputy, towering over her.

"You seem frustrated, tough session?" she continued, leaning forward slightly, John was well aware of what she was doing at this point.

"You shouldn't tease a man like me, darling" John purred as he held her chin between his thumb and forefinger.

"Shouldn't I?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

John smirked before leaning down, wasting no time before crashing his lips into her. Amelia was a little taken back by the hunger of the kiss but wasn't surprised by the eagerness of it, it was John after all. John grabbed a fistful of her hair, tugging on it to make her stand up. The force made her gasp into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and using one hand to tangle her fingers in his hair.

John knew that this would usually be the time that she pulled away or made an excuse to leave. The hand that wasn't buried in her hair made its way up her waist, slipping under the material of the blue shirt. He almost jumped with joy when she didn't pull away from him. His hand landed on the soft skin on her lower back, pulling her body flush with his.

John expertly manoeuvred both of them towards the stairs, not detaching from each other until they reached the bottom step. "Are you sure?" John asked as he pulled away and took her hand, knowing where this would be heading.

"Yes" Amelia nodded, panting slightly. That word drove John crazy, coming from her lips in this situation.

John smiled before intertwining their fingers and walking her up the stairs, he kept looking back at her with a smile which she always returned. As soon as the pair walked into their shared bedroom, John was on Amelia. He pinned her to the door, holding her wrists in one hand above her head and using his other hand to roam around her body.

He released her wrists and allowed her to begin unbuttoning his vest as he kissed and nipped down her neck. Amelia pushed the vest off of his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. John wrapped his arms her waist as he brought his lips back to hers, pulling her away from the door. They both kicked off their shoes as he guided her towards the bed, when Amelia's legs hit the side of the bed she fell backwards onto the sheets, dragging John down with her. He landed smoothly above her, one elbow beside her head to hold his weight and his other hand on her waist, one knee between her legs.

John ripped the buttons from Amelia's shirt, letting it fall open. "It's a shame, I liked that shirt" John smirked, whispering in her ear. She chuckled softly before whimpering as John kissed, sucked, and nipped down her neck and down her collar bone. He pulled away to look admire the material of the bra. "Blue lace? This was my favourite thing that I bought for you" he confessed, looking up at Amelia's blushing face.

"I thought that you would like it" she smiled breathlessly. John got back to business, removing her shirt and removing his own shortly afterwards. Amelia let her hands roam over his stomach, chest, and back. John hummed, enjoying the feeling of her hands on his body.

John's mouth travelled over her body, leaving bruises and bite marks in his wake. He wrapped a hand around her throat as he left marks along her collar bone and chest, causing her to let out choked whimpers and whines. John let go of her throat before he kissed and nipped at the flesh on her stomach and Amelia buried her fingers in his hair, his hand rested on the fly of her jeans and he lifted his head up to look at her. "Are you sure that you want this, Amelia?" He asked for the second time.

"More than anything" she nodded with a smile, running her fingers through his hair. He smirked before popping the fly open, thrilled to be greeted by more blue lace.

Amelia's head fell back onto the pillows, one of her hand tugged on John's hair and her other hand gripped the bed sheets. John listened to the soft pants, whines, whimpers, and moans that he pulled form her lips. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard. Surely, the sounds of the angels.

-----

Amelia lay on her side, John's chest pressed against her bare back and his arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her against him. "Was it what you imagined?" John asked, purring in her ear.

"Better" Amelia smiled into the pillow, blushing furiously. She knew that she wouldn't regret this night no matter what, it's like John was made for her.

John smirked to himself as he managed to pull her closer and kissed her shoulder, he then buried his face in his hair and they both fell into peaceful sleeps.