38. Let Them Know

WARNING: kinda NSFW ahead.

Amelia and John eventually pulled up outside of the ranch and stopped the truck. They both climbed out of the car and began to walk towards the front door of the ranch. Amelia looked up at John in confusion and surprise when she felt his fingers graze against hers. John then laced his finger's through hers, holding her hand proudly. "We might as well let them all know now" John lent down and whispered in her ear.

Amelia's cheeks heated up, both at his words and at the fact that every cultist they passed was looking at them. Examining their intertwined hands and their closeness. Amelia just nodded and tightened her hold on his hand. John smirked a little before pressing a soft kiss to the skin just below her ear, making her cheeks heat up even more. John then stood up straight as if it never happened.

"So, why didn't deputy Hudson tell the resistance about us?" John asked as they walked through the front door, closing the door behind him.

"She said that she didn't want them to loose their hope. But they will probably know that I have betrayed them in the morning when we are both gone" Amelia sighed as they removed their coats, hanging them up by the door.

"What's with the sad face?" John asked, placing his hands on either side of her neck.

"It's stupid" Amelia smiled and shook her head, but John just tilted his head and ran his thumbs against her jaw softly. "...for a moment back there...I thought that...I was going to loose you" she confessed, blushing and looking down at their feet.

John smiled softly to himself, lifting her chin up and cupping her jaw with one hand. His other hand still caressing her neck. "You...are...not...going...to...loose...me" he assured her, each word coming between wet kisses on her jaw.

John moved one hand to her waist and spun them around, pressing her against the front door. One hand on her waist, the other one wrapped loosely around her neck. "I am not going anywhere" he whispered, his lips grazing against her ear and his warm breath making her shiver.

"Neither am I" Amelia said, her voice faltering as his teeth dragged against her earlobe.

"You are mine, darling-" John whispered, his voice becoming lower, as he kissed her jaw and tightened his grip slightly on her throat. "-and I am yours, my love" his voice deepening yet again as lowered his head and kissed her collar bone.

His hand around her throat tightened again and she surprised both of them with a soft moan escaping her lips. "Such a beautiful sound, my dear" John hummed in approval, his lips curling into a smirk against her soft skin. Amelia smiled, loosing herself in the feeling of John's hand wrapped around her throat. She bit her bottom lip as she ran a hand up his chest, letting it rest on his shoulder, and her other hand resting on the back of his neck.

"Nobody would have stayed as long as you have, nobody would have stood by me through the rough spots like you have" John mumbled as he planted wet, open mouth kisses along her jaw, down her neck, and over the visible skin above the collar of her shirt. He tightened his grip on her throat again as his teeth grazed against her jaw, pulling another sweet moan from Amelia's lips.

With each moan and gasp that escaped Amelia's lips, John felt himself loosing more and more control. Both of his hand slid down her body, squeezing her waist before brushing them over her hips. He bent down slightly, gripping the back of her thighs and picking her up. Amelia wrapped her legs around John's waist. He pressed her against the door again, rolling his hips into her's earning soft groans from the both of them.

He wrapped one arm around her waist, using his other hand to grip her thigh, as he pulled her away from the door. John carried her further into the ranch, towards the sofa. He sat down on the sofa, allowing Amelia to straddle his lap. His fingers played with the hem of her shirt and Amelia pulled away from him, lifting her arms to allow him to lift the shirt over her head, he threw the piece of material to the floor.

His hands gripped her hips as she lent down and connected her lips to his. They shared a passionate kiss as John used his grip on her hips to roll Amelia's hips into his, causing her to gasp softly into his mouth. Amelia continued to grind down against him as John's hands ran up her waist and back, he used one hand to undo the clasp of her bra before discarding it like he did with her shirt. Throwing it randomly across the room.

John grabbed her waist and pushed her way slightly, taking some time to admire her body. Amelia blushed and shyly began to unbutton John's shirt and vest, trying to ignore the intense gaze he had on her body. "You are beautiful" John whispered as he began to kiss her chest, sucking and nipping to leave bruises across her skin.

John loved the way she mewled and whined from his touch. Amelia struggled to focus on the buttons of his shirt, eventually she had it open and he helped her remove it. They threw his shirt and vest other the back of the sofa and crashed their lips together again. It was as if the recent events and the close call of loosing each other had brought them closer together and just increased their need and desire for each other. Amelia ran her hand up his stomach, over his chest, over his shoulders, up his neck and buried her fingers in his hair. She messed up his hair, it was surprisingly soft considering the product in it.

John wrapped one arm around her back and pressed her chest against his, his other hand cradling the back of her head as he lifted himself up and lay her on her back on the sofa. He used one arm beside her head to keep himself up and his other hand travelled down her body, landing on the waistband of her jeans. He opened the fly of her jeans and began to tug them down, Amelia lifted her hips of make the task easier.

Once he got her jeans off and threw them across the room, John placed her ankle on his shoulder. He pressed a gentle kiss to her ankle before gently kissing up her leg, sucking and nipping at the soft flesh of her inner thigh, leaving behind bruises and bite marks. His kisses trailed over her hip and up her stomach until his lips met hers again.

Even though Amelia wasn't very experienced, every time with John was different. It always felt new and exciting, it was something that she craved, just like he craved every part of her.