DJ x reader

NO MORE NOAH X READERS IM SICK OF DOING THEM. ILL DO THE TWO OR THREE THAT WERE LAST REQUESTED BUT AFTER THAT NO MORE FOR THE TIME BEING

You and DJ had always hung out during season one. It was an amazing thing that the two of you were on the same team.

You two were different. He was a sweet lovable teddy bear while you were a stubborn and a bit rude person. You toned it down when you two started to hang out. You didn't know why, but he was able to calm you down by just being near you. Courtney always encouraged the two of you to be near. It was a way for you to help the team out big time.

But Today was a day he wouldn't even look at you. He had entrusted Geoff with his precious bunny when it had gotten eaten by a snake.... then an eagle... and then a shark.

He couldn't function at all during the challenges. What if he went home? He couldn't! He was still a valuable teammate! You had started to sneak away from the group and walked to the cafeteria.

"This could work."

~~~

Courtney groaned when she started to wake. "Where am I?..." She said and looked out the tent. She was surprised to see (Y/N) leading a bunny away with a carrot. A proud smile on her lips.

Your POV

It was the final challenge. Everyone was watching as DJ just moved to whatever side he felt. You had finally came back, your (e/c) eyes gleaming proudly. "Hey DJ! Guess who I found!" You called out and held up the bunny in your hands.

He lifted the blindfold, the smile he gave made you smile brightly and blush. And that's when he started to try. He had listened to Geoff all the way and was able to cross the finish line first.

He ran up to you and surprised you by picking you up with the bunny. He spun you two around and nuzzled your cheek. You blushed horribly and looked away shyly. "W-weirdo." You stuttered out.

Then we were informed since DJ had lifted the blindfold, we had actually lost. We sighed, but decided to keep DJ.

"Hey (Y/N)." Courtney called out. You hummed and walked over to her. "I saw you get a bunny for DJ. It was really sweet." She said. You blushed and growled. "I'm not sweet. Got it?" You said and grabbed her by the collar.

She chuckled and smiled. "You like him, don't you?" She asked. You blushed and thought about it. You never wanted to ruin the friendship you had, so you kept your feelings hidden. Soon a smile spread across your lips when you thought about it

"I really do."