Duncan x male reader

You were laying across your best friend's lap as he was carving skulls into the cabin posts. You were dead tired due to Harold's snoring so he allowed you to lay on him for now.

But the thing was... you couldn't seem to rest. While his lap was comfortable as hell, your heart couldn't stop pounding in your chest. You sighed softly and rubbed your face with your hands. "Are you okay dude? Am I that uncomfortable?" Duncan asked playfully, making you blush and sit up quickly.

"N-no! I-I'm just... thinking..." You admitted and looked away from him. "Well what is it? I can't have my partner in crime down in the dumps." He said and turned to face you. You blushed more at his words and rubbed the back of your neck. "Well-uh-you see-I..." You kept tripping over your words when suddenly miss CIT appeared. "Duncan! We need you and (Y/N) with the team! We're about to start auditions for the talent show!" She scolded, making you roll your eyes.

"Neither of us can be in the show. What's the point?" You asked and gave her a cold glare. Duncan seemed a bit surprised by your attitude towards her while she glared back at you. "Because we all judge-" That made you laugh. "Sorry CIT But anytime you appear, you'll make yourself the leader. So there's no point." You said and leaned back.

She growled and stomped away, making you laugh at her retreating figure. "Dude, why do you hate Courtney so much. I know me and her don't get along, but there's no such thing as peace with you guys." He asked, making you glare at the ground.

"...Cause she likes the person I like." I confessed, earning a whistle and nudge in the side from him. "Oo~ I didn't know you liked someone. So who's the lucky girl or boy?" He asked, making you gulp. "Er... He's on our team. That's all I'll say." You said, making him pout at you.

"Oh come on (Nickname (N/N))! Is it that embarrassing?" He asked, making you look away and nod. He then smirked and stood up. "Fine then. I'll just have to figure it out on my own!" He said, making you stand up quickly. "T-that's not fair!" You said as he smirked more. "But it is. You won't say, so that just means I need to figure it out on my own." He said and walked away, leaving you standing there in fear.

You never knew if he was straight or bi! What would he think if he found out? Would he stop being your friend? Would he shun the very thought of you? You rubbed your face and walked to the docks to try and cool yourself off. Not knowing that you actually said your thoughts aloud to a certain brunette beside the cabins.

~~~

It was time for the show and you were currently sitting next to Duncan as he was sulking next to you. "I don't get it. I asked every guy and questioned him yet none of them are what you would go for." He said, making you ruffle his hair. "I'm good at hiding my crushes." You said, making him growl in annoyance. You laughed and pinched his cheek. "You'll live." You said as the show started

It was going great, until Heather came out. "I know I came here to dance, but I now have two stories to share with everyone." She said and smirked. "This story is thanks to Courtney telling me." She said and pointed at you, making the color drain from your face.

"Best friends with a juvie. Yet he just couldn't tell Duncan how he could feel. Who would know if he would hate you if you dare told him you had a crush on him. Huh (Y/N)?" Heather said. Everyone went to turn to look at you, but you had already disappeared.

You were already deep into the forest as you took quick angry breaths. You never cried. You refused to. You kept clenching and unclenching your fists before you suddenly punched the nearest tree. You winced and held your hand with a loud groan.

There was a dent, but you don't think it was worth it.

"(Y/N)!" Your head perked up immediately before you were embraced from behind. Your face heated up quickly as you felt him nuzzle his face into the crook of your neck.

"W-why are you here Duncan..." You whispered, making him hold onto you tighter. "Because I care about you! And... I've kinda liked you too for awhile..." He muttered as your eyes widened at his words.

"Y-you do?" You asked and looked back at him, earning a deep kiss from your crush. He slowly turned you around to face him and kissed you more, making you blush and pull away shyly. "Does that answer your question?" He asked. You nodded quickly and hid your face in his chest.

He chuckled and rubbed your hips lightly. You enjoyed the peace of the woods and being in his arms before he pulled back to look at your face. "Wanna get back at Courtney?" He asked, making a large evil grin appear on your face. "I thought you'd never ask." You said as he kissed you again gently.

"Let's go then cutie." He said as you started walking off but not without him smacking your rear playfully. "Duncan!" You yelped out as he kissed your jaw and wrapped an arm around your waist. "Sorry, but I've been dying to do that for awhile."