Jacques x salsa dancer reader

You laughed as you continued to dance to your class, the cheers you heard as they were memorized by the way your body moved to the music. Your dark red dress flowed as you twirled with delight. Feeling how the fabric puffed up to give a bigger appearance in the dance. (Or)

You happily grabbed a rose from the small breast pocket of your suit and put it in your mouth.

You sashayed over to your students and without really looking through you grabbed your best student. "Dance with me Jacques!" You laughed out. "Show then the technique to use!" You said and had the music turned to a faster beat.

"Five six seven eight!" You yelled out and without even thinking your body moved gracefully through the music before Jacques grabbed your hand and gave a wink. "Such fantastic moves!" He called out and started to pull you in, where the two of you had the music changed again.

You were now doing the Tango. "Everyone grab a partner! Let your body move through the music and let it possess you! Pour your heart out for me!" You said as a new song came on. Neither you or the students have practiced to this song.

You smirked and started to clap to the beat. "Oh? A new challenge I see." Jacques said and ran over to you before wrapping an arm by your waist. He quickly dipped you before twirling you around by one arm.

You smirked before stopping suddenly and grabbing his waist and dominant hand in yours. You started to step forward and back, as if it was a game of not stepping on each other's feet.

He laughed at your playfulness and quickly wrapped an arm around your waist and thigh and twirled you around before setting you down and spinning around onto one knee while holding your hand.

You laughed softly as he kissed your hand. "Smooth as ever Jacques." You said and turned to your students. "Now, go home and practice. Not what I just taught you either. I want you to try and make up your own dance moves. Next week we shall show them off." You said as they all nodded and started to pack up.

You took off your shoes and sighed relieved. "Man those were killing me." You murmured and stretched.

You jumped in surprise when you felt a pair of arms snake around your waist. You soon relaxed and laughed when you felt kissed on your neck. "Jacque! You know I don't like being so open at my job." You said and turned around to get a deep kiss from the man.

"Aw, but my love! You were just so amazing that I couldn't help myself. Plus you looked so beautiful/handsome while dancing with me." He said and kissed your cheek and jaw over and over, making you laugh and try to push him back playfully.

"Same goes to you lover boy!" You laughed as he smiled at you like a little kid. "Can we go home now? I want to cuddle up to you and spoil you." He said. "Again? Jacque you know I don't like being spoiled." You said before he kissed you to silence you.

"Not in riches. But with love and affection. Maybe some take out tonight." He said and picked you up bridal style causing you to squeal loudly.

"Put me down Jacque!" "Okay!" He said and dropped you.

"You bastard!" "I love you too!~"