Jo x Fem! Reader

You groaned when you felt your girlfriend Jo take your blanket off your body. "Hurry and get up! We're burning daylight!" She said and growled. "It's seven in the morning babe, I'm not getting up." You said and curled up for warmth. You heard her sigh and footsteps get quieter. You sighed and smiled as you started to drift back to sleep.

That is, until you felt ice water get dumped on you.

You yelled out loudly and jumped up to see Jo with a bucket and smirk. "Get dressed and meet me by the door." She said and walked out. You growled loudly and slammed the door shut. So much for sleeping in this weekend.

~~~

The two of you had been on a jog through the park for awhile. She tried getting a word out of you to just try and cheer you up, but you kept ignoring her. You would've talked if she just got you out of bed like normal, but knowing you weren't a morning person and doing this, pissed you off.

"You can't ignore me forever sloth." Jo said with a huff. More silence. She sighed and kept jogging. After a few minutes, she saw a vendor selling ice cream. "Hey (Y/N)... wanna take a break and get some ice cream?" She asked, smiling at your reaction. "Ice cream?" You asked, a small smile forming. She nodded, which led to you sprinting off towards the vendor.

She smiled at you and followed. She ended up getting you your favorite ice cream and her a bomb pop. The two of you were enjoying your ice cream in silence, when Jo cleared her throat. "Yes?" You asked and looked up at her. She blushed horribly and took a deep breath. "I... I'm sorry for drenching you in water this morning." She grumbled and looked away.

You smiled and kissed her cheek. "You're fine babe." You said, causing her to blush even more, but give a small smile she tried to hide. The two of you finished your ice cream and held hands in silence.

"(Y/N)?" She asked. "Yes?" "We need to continue our jog." Causing loud complaints and grumbling to erupt from you.