Topher x Depressed reader

"Hey (Y/N)!" Your boyfriend said as you picked up your phone. "Oh hey babe! Is everything okay?" You asked as you were picking out which outfit to wear for your date tonight. He promised to take you out for a date at your favorite restaurant. You were honestly excited since lately he's been so busy with his Chris fan club that you two haven't had much time together. It caused you to go into a small pit of depression but he noticed it before it got worse.

"Hey, listen... something happened last minute from my club and I don't think I'll make it to our date." He said and continued to speak, but you just heard static as you pulled the phone away and hung up. You threw your phone wherever, not focusing on where it landed. You heard is land and multiple buzzes started to come off from it.

You put on an oversized shirt and crawled into bed. You curled up under your covers completely and let a few tears fall. You didn't know why you were so upset over this, you kinda expected this. He never seemed to make any time for you anymore. "I give up..."

~~~

Mike's POV

"Hey Zoey!" I called out and ran over to my girlfriend. "Oh hey mike. Is something wrong?" She asked. I nodded and pulled out my phone. "(Y/N) hasn't come to school in three days, and they haven't answered my calls!" I said and showed her my phone. I sent fifty texts and ten calls. I was trying to make sure they were okay but nothing seems to get through. 

"She hasn't been answering my calls either... Maybe Topher knows!" Zoey said before grabbing my hand and bolting off with me in tow. "W-woah! S-slow down Zo!" I yelled out as she suddenly stopped. "Hey Topher! Have you seen (Y/N)? They haven't answered our calls and texts in three days." Zoey had asked as he furrowed his brows. 

"I thought she was just sick." He said. We both looked at him with our jaws dropped. "Have you even spoke to her!" I yelled making him step back in surprise. "W-well no... I've been busy with my fan club and-" My vision went black.

Mal's POV

(Mal and the other personalities never went away in this)

This little shit doesn't get another chance. I slammed him up against the lockers as my hair fell over one eye. "Mal!" Zoey yelled out, but I ignored her. "What gives you the right to date her, or even look in her direction?" I asked as he started to shake from under me. "Me, Mike, and Zoey tried to stop them from dating you, but they told us how sweet you were being and how you treated them like royalty." I snarled at him as his eyes widened.

""W-what..." I growled and grabbed him by the front of his sweater and held him up to where his feet barely touched the ground. "Did you actually blow off my pure sibling for a stupid fan club?" I asked as he looked away in shame. (Y/N) was technically Mike's cousin, but we always looked after them like siblings. 

"Answer me." I demanded. "Okay I did! We were about to go on a date and I cancelled last minute for my club!" He yelled out before I threw him onto the ground roughly. He sat up quickly as I walked back to Zoey. "If you don't try to make amends, I will come after you." I said before letting Mike take over once more

~~~

Your POV

You groaned softly as you heard banging on your door. You only got up in the past three days to just use the bathroom. You didn't care about eating or school or even your boyfriend and friends. Your parents couldn't even seem to help you out of your rut. 

After a few more minutes of the constant pounding, you finally crawled out of bed and shuffled to the front door. Instead of a minute walk to the door, it took five minutes. You opened the door to see Topher with sweat all over him and panting as if he was in a marathon.

You didn't look much better though. You were skinnier than last time you saw each other, you had horrible bags under your eyes, your eyes were dull and you were paler. You slowly narrowed your eyes and glared at him. "What." You demanded, making him frown. "I-I came here to make amends!" He said as you frowned. 

"Wow, took you three days to even try. I bet you didn't even thought of doing this on your own." You growled out, making him look down. You let out a dry laugh. "Of course you didn't. I don't see why I kept giving you so many chances. It all went down the same path." You said and went to close the door, but he wedged his foot between the door. 

"Listen! I know you're mad... and hate me... and probably wanna break up... but I'm sorry." He said. It made you freeze slightly. He's never apologized before. "I know I'm a horrible boyfriend... I just... It's hard for me to be around you... You're so amazing while I just hope to one day be somewhat good... You've been through so much yet and yet still find a reason to smile... I guess I felt I haven't been good enough for you." He confessed, making you sigh and pull the door open. 

He looked to you with hopeful eyes. You stared at him before reaching up and ruffling his hair. "I love you, but this is your last chance. Do this to me and I'll sick Mal on you." You spoke, making him cling onto your waist and nod quickly. "Thank you (Y/N)!" He said and repeated it over and over. You sighed and rubbed his back. 

You'd always be able to love this dork

I don't know how to feel about this one