Alejandro x Reader

Hello! So I have some news for you all

I started an OC review book! *crickets*... okay

But really, I made an OC review book to help you with your OCs that may be too all over the place

So if you all could, maybe promote my book? Or go and comment on it so I can help with your OCs. It would mean a lot to me ^~^

Onto the story!

You smiled as you reached your boyfriend's home. Tonight the two of you had to work on a project, and he offered his place. You walked up to the door and let yourself in.

You had known the Spaniard since kindergarten, so his mom and dad didn't mind.

"Alejandro!" You called out, earning a loud yell. "In the kitchen rose!" He called out. You smiled at the nickname and walked over. You were scooped up in a large bear hug once you entered the kitchen. You squeaked and laughed happily.

He kissed your cheek and set you down. "I'm sorry my lovely rose, but I must accompany my mother to the store. I'll be back as soon as possible!" He said and smiled. You smiled back happily.

"Of course! You two have fun!" You said, earning a small peck on the lips. He always loved that you didn't get mad at him for things like this.

He had left with his mother soon after, and left you to go up to his room. You were laying in his bed and playing on your phone, when you heard a knock. "Yes?" You called out.

"It's Jose!" He called out cheerfully. You sighed and sat up. "Come in." You called out, causing a smiling Jose to enter. You never truly liked him, he would always belittle Alejandro in front of you.

"What do you want." You said and continued staring at your phone. "You." You immediately frowned at his response. "If you hadn't noticed, in dating Alejandro." You said and messed with your (h/l) hair. He chuckled and sat beside you, making you scoot away quickly.

"Why not leave that worthless boy and be with a real man~" He purred out and wrapped an arm around your waist, making you snarl slightly. "Get off!" You said, but he kept a tight hold. "Come on~" He said and leaned in, making you struggle harder.

Before his lips brushed against yours, he was thrown to the floor. You squeaked in surprise when someone pulled you against their chest. You relaxed once you smelt the familiar cologne. "Don't ever! Come near my (Y/N)! Understand bother?" Alejandro growled out, making Jose glare. He didn't say anything, just got up and left.

You sighed relieved. "Tha-" you were cut off by a pair of lips against yours. You blushed lightly and kissed back. He pulled back after a moment and blushed slightly. "You won't leave me for him, right?" He asked in a worried tone.

You smiled and kissed him gently. "I promise I won't." You said and hugged his waist. He smiled and held you closer. "My beautiful rose~"