Duncan x Reader

You sighed as you looked towards Duncan and Courtney. The two were butting heads, but Geoff and DJ always said they were head over heels for each other. Which would always make your heart ache. You didn't even know how you started to like the delinquent, you just knew you wanted to date him

You groaned as you slammed your head into doorframe of your cabin. "Ouch, something got you uptight?" Bridgette asked as she walked over. "I hate human emotions." You muttered and subtly pointed to the bickering pair.

"I never knew you liked those kinds of boys." She said, making you sigh. "And it'll go the same way like all the rest. I'll like them, but they won't like me. Which turns into me watching them like another." You said and sat down on your bed. She sat down next to you and rubbed your back. "I know! Me and Geoff can make it to where Duncan can confess that he likes you! Or he can say how he liked you as a friend. Either way it's worth a shot." She said. You thought about it, then nodded.

"Great! Go to the docks!" She said and pushed you out the door. You rolled your eyes and walked off slowly.

~~~

After about ten minutes, she ran over. "Behind this tree please!" She said as she shoved you behind said tree. You stumbled, but caught yourself. "I could've walked you know." You muttered and made sure you were hidden

"I don't see why you two are so interested in my love life." Duncan said, making Bridgette smile. "Cause we can set you up with whoever you want!" She said, making Geoff nod. "I bet we can guess who you like too." He said, making the punk scoff. "Enlighten me." He said.

"(Y/N)!" The pair said. It was silent for a second, before the other spoke up. "Wrong again." He said, but his voice wavered.

Your heart broke at those two words. "Well... at least I know.." you whispered to yourself before dashing off towards the cabins.

Duncan's POV:

I frowned when I heard rustling from the woods. "Was someone listening?" I asked, making Bridgette look down. "We had (Y/N) listen in to at least see if you were into her..." She muttered, making me curse under my breath.

"Thanks for ruining my shot." I growled out and dashed after her.

Damn it, now she'll never let me have a say in this

Your POV:

You hugged your pillow tighter to your face as you sobbed louder. You shouldn't be such a baby over this! You knew the answer... so why did it hurt so much again...

You immediately quieted down when you heard the door open. You couldn't help your shoulders from shaking as a few sobs escaped your lips.

You felt the bed dip down slightly next to you as you were pulled into an embrace. "I hate you listened right there.." you heard him say. "Why are you here... g-go see Courtney..." you whispered out as another sob escaped.

He sighed and removed the pillow, frowning at your tear stained face. "Listen. I wanted to have you know I liked you first. I wanted to make it to where I don't seem soft to everyone else except you. You always seemed to make me smile when your around... I wanted to make you my girlfriend before anyone could find out..." He explained and rubbed your back gently.

You frowned in confusion, but scooted closer for his affection and comfort. "R-really?..." You stuttered out softly. "Will a kiss help prove it?" He asked, making you blush horribly.

"I-I'm good!" You said and stuffed your face back into the pillow. He laughed softly and kissed your head lightly. "Be mine?" "Y-yes..." "good."