Jasmine x Fem! Reader

You sighed as you looked at the map again. "I think we're lost.." You said, making the australian laugh. "Even if we are, I can find the way back!" She said confidently. You lived in the city, making it quite easy for someone like you to get lost. Somehow you got to hook up with the tallest and most confident girl you've ever seen. It's been going strong for two years, and she finally convinced you to go camping in the woods.

You two thought you were heading the right way, but then you found out that maybe you went too far to the left this time. You groaned and threw the map to the ground. "This stinks!" You yelled out and crossed your arms. You heard a laugh and felt arms wrap around your small frame. 

"Don't worry love! I still know how to make this trip fun." Jasmine said and led you off. You sighed, but didn't complain.

~~~

You gasped when she led you off to a small clearing. She used her wilderness expertise to find out where a clearing would be. 

She had you set up the tent while she started making a fire. "Are you sure it's safe here?" You asked as you looked around. She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "I wouldn't bring you if it was love." She said and used to rocks to start the fire. You smiled and nodded.

Once the tent was up, you two had started to cook up the salmon she had caught from the stream near her home. The two of you had raced, wrestled, and looked at the wildlife. She enjoyed seeing your eyes light up at all the new things you could see. She showed you and had made it to where you could pet a wild deer. It felt like you were in a movie!

It had gotten late when the two of you had started to eat. You were excited to try the fresh fish she made. She laughed and gently cupped your cheek. "I'm glad I met you (Y/N)." She said, making you blush horribly at the fact that she used your real name. She smiled and gently kissed you. You froze, but ended up returning the kiss happily. 

She made this night amazing. Maybe you should get lost in the woods more often.

This good @wes-op ? ACCEPT THIS SHITTY STORY SENPAAAAIIIII