Manitoba X reader

You sighed as you started walking down the street. You were hoping that you could have talked to one of Mike's brothers, Manatoba, today. He was a really good friend of yours, but lately he's been really distant. He would barely even look at you.

You ended up at the park, seeing his brother Vito. "Eyo (Y/N)!" He called out and smirked. "Oh, hey Vito. What're you doing out here?" You asked and tilted you head. "I was hoping I could talk and hang out with you." He said with a small grin. "Me?" You asked confused.

He had grabbed you hand and started to walk with you through the park. You blushed slightly at the contact and looked away shyly. He smirked at this and pulled you closer to him. "D-don't you wanna put a shirt on?" You asked as he wrapped an arm around you. "It's summer, I don't have to." He said and chuckled as you blushed more.

You didn't understand why he was being so touchy today. Usually he would keep his distance since he knew you didn't like it that much. "W-why are you being so touchy?" You asked as you noticed Manatoba watching from a distance. "Just to give my little brother a push." He said and grabbed your chin gently.

You blushed even more as he leaned in slightly. You were surprised when you saw someone had punched Vito in the face. You squeaked when a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you into the person's chest.

"Took you long enough Man." Vito said and laughed. Manatoba growled and held you protectively. "Stay away from her Vito." The Australian said and dragged you away. "M-Mana-" He cut you off by embracing you tightly.

"I'm sorry I haven't been there for you Sheila." He said and sighed. "I just... started liking you and didn't want to ruin what we had. So I tried to stay away until it went away." He explained and looked away. "But the more I stayed away... the more I wanted to be with you." He muttered, making you smile and kiss his cheek.

"You're an idiot." You said and laughed. "Can I be your idiot?" He asked and kissed your forehead. "I guess." "You guess?!" He said with a pout. You laughed and pinched his cheek. "Idiot. I like you." You said. "I like you too Sheila."

This was eh in my opinion