Scott x reader

Your best friend sighed at you as she saw you scream and curse back in forth with your enemy Scott. She didn't understand why you did this. You said how you liked Scott, but then it would be so easy to get into an argument with him and scream about how he's so annoying.

You finally walked over to her and grabbed as much hair as you could and pulled. "Who does he think he is! I swear I'll punch that handsome face of his one day!" You said as she grabbed your hand. "You'll lose your hair if you keep yanking." She said, making you sigh.

"It's not my fault he's being such an ass." You said and scoffed. She rolled her eyes before suddenly hitting you upset the head. "Ow, what the hell was that for!" You yelled out and rubbed your now sore spot.

"That's for being such a tsundere." She said, making you glare at her. "You've been watching those love anime's haven't you." You said in a bland voice, making her smile nervously. "I mean yeah... till two or three this morning..." She said, getting herself hit on the head by you.

"I told you that you need your sleep! You can't run on few hours of sleep!" You yelled out and put your hands on your hips, making her laugh and rub her head. "I'm sorry! But I can't help it sometimes. It just gets so good sometimes." She said, making you roll your eyes. "You're such an idiot." You muttered and started walking her to your next class.

"Thanks!" She said, earning another slap on the head. "Ow!~ You're so rude senpai!" She yelled out playfully. You grimaced. "Why are you like this." You grumbled out as she clung to your arm. "Cause." She said.

She then furrowed her brows when you weren't thinking. Now, time to set up a plan

~~~

It had been a few days since your last encounter with Scott. Right now your friend was leading you off with a blindfold over your eyes. "I swear if this is some Kinky shit you're dead." You said, making her laugh.

"Of course not. You know I have a girlfriend." She said making you sigh. "We're here!" She squealed out and shoved you. Thankfully you had caught something that felt like a wooden table.

"Where the hell are you leading me twink?" You heard a familiar voice growl out. "It's mike you jerk." Mike said before what sounded like shoving someone. Except they didn't grab the 'table' like you did.

You heard them land on the ground with a loud thump. "Ow! I can't see you jerk!" The voice called out again. The blindfold was lifted off of you and you saw farm boy laying on the ground while you clung onto a picnic table.

It had all sorts of sandwiches, drinks, salads, burgers, and fries. Man, they went all out. You thought before looking over at Scott. He was growling before the two of you stared at each other.

You both opened your mouth to yell before you both got hit on the head. "No. You both can't leave until you somehow get along by the end of this." Your best friend said and glared. You hesitated, before sitting down along with Scott. "Have fun you two! We're gonna go watch endgame. You can't leave until then." Mike said and walked off with (B/F/N). "That's three hours!" You both yelled out while they laughed.

You groaned and stared at each other. It was five minutes before your stomach growled loudly. He sighed and pushed a plate towards you. "We might as well eat now." He muttered and grabbed all the foods and started scarfing down.

You stared at him for a bit, before laughing. "What!" He yelled out and glared. "You eat so much and so messy." You said and started eating the sandwiches with the fries.

He rolled his eyes before slowly starting small talk. You asked him about his life on the farm. He seemed to brighten up and talk passionately about it. Making you smile, especially when he told you the stories about catching rats in his house.

You kinda wanted to visit his house after hearing that.

He asked what you wanted to do when you were older. The smile you had when you told him your dream made his heart skip a beat.

Soon all the food was gone and the two of you were laying on the grass and staring up at the sun. "Y'know, you're not that bad. You're actually kinda pretty." He said, making you blush and look away.

"Tch... I guess you're kinda good looking." You muttered and looked away shyly. You would never admit you were shy though.

You heard footsteps come near you guys and you saw Mike and (B/F/N) come over. "Seems like you two got along." She said and smiled. You rolled your eyes. "Barely." You said. Mike smirked and pointed between you guys.

You frowned and looked to where he was pointing. You immediately blushed and saw your hand was being held by Scott. You pulled it away and stood up. "I-I'm going home!" You yelled out and stomped away, leaving a confused Scott and laughing Mike and (B/F/N).

"You two make a cute couple." She said to Scott, making him smile slightly. "I hope we become one soon." He said happily