Alejandro x Reader

You smiled and laughed with Alejandro as the two of you walked to your next challenge. You two had met in season three and ended up keeping in touch. You were the only one he didn't manipulate during that season. The two of you even visited each other during the summer!

He was always one to walk next to you in a sort of protective way. You didn't mind though. He was probably the one you trusted the most.

Once the challenge started, you went and stood by Duncan. He was on Team Villainous Vultures while you were on Heroic Hamster. You honestly loved the team. They were all sweet and pure. You looked at Alejandro to see him wink and smirk at you. You blushed horribly and looked away, making him chuckle.

~~~

Your team was winning so far. Cameron was talking to you about how he thinks it was rigged. It did make sense. Everyone was getting something that they hated or didn't wanna fight. It was finally Alejandro's turn, making me worry. "Wait... if it's rigged... then..." You muttered, then noticed who he would fight. Once he landed on his opponent, You saw his brother Jose appear. You didn't like Jose. He always made you uncomfortable when the two of you were left alone.

At least the way they trash talk was entertaining. Both of their faces look fine. Once the two started fighting, Duncan got confused. "Why are they only doing body shots? Why not their faces?" He asked. "It's the family code." You said and watched. "They may hit anything, but the face." You explained with a shrug.

"Your fighting technique is almost as unattractive and embarrassing like your friend (Y/N)." He said, making you look down and rub your arm. "Uncalled for man!" Duncan yelled out. Alejandro saw you near tears and growled lowly.

You heard a loud punch and saw Jose launched across the arena. "That's for calling me Al!" He yelled out and jumped behind his brother. He punched him straight in the back and yelled out. "That's for always hogging the bathroom mirror!" You winced at the sounds of punching. "That's for switching my soap with a urinal cake!" He started winding up a large punch. "And this! Is for calling anything about my (Y/N), unattractive!" He yelled out and punched him into the ropes, causing him to fly into the ground.

Once Chris had said they got their point he slid out and walked towards you. You blushed horribly when he gripped your hips firmly and slammed his lips against yours. You blushed badly and hid your face when he pulled away. "You're mine mi amor."

I fucking love Alejandro with a passion =w=