Brick x Athletic Reader

39.2 k views??? I didn't think y'all would like my stories XD but I'm making my own story if anyone would be interested in reading it.

You and your boyfriend were an odd pair. Others would say you'd be better off as friends. But you could never leave this softie.

Sure you two would always butt heads and yell at each other, but you were born to be temperamental. He yells back in defense, but at the end of the day you'll both go on a run and come back wanting to cuddle.

You sighed as you curled up more in his lap. You had gotten into an argument about how Joe was always using him for her own gain. He was oblivious so you stepped in. Names were called and the two of you nearly fought over it, but Brick had pulled you away.

You started yelling about how he was so oblivious at how she's using him. He tried to talk normally, until the two of you were basically barking in one another's faces.

After leaving and going on a run, the two of you went to the woods to cuddle. You looked at him while he played with your hair. "Why are you here?" You asked, making him stop and frown. "I don't understand."

You sighed and got up. "Why are you with me? All I do is make you angry and upset. I only yell as a form of working things out." You said as your shoulders sagged.

He got up and walked over to you. He slowly wrapped his arms around you from behind and pulled you closer. "Who else will I go on runs with? Who else can I go to for a good work out or a fun wrestling match?" He asked and nuzzled into your shoulder.

You blushes slightly but didn't look at him. "No one else ever caught my eye. Do you wanna know what caught my attention?" He asked, making you tilt your head.

"When you threw a dodgeball at my face, and came over to see if I was alright, while yelling at me." He said, making you laugh. "I was worried. I'm not a brute like Lightning and Joe." You said as you leaned back against him.

He smiled and suddenly pulled back. "Last one to camp has to massage the others feet!" He said and dashed off. "Cheater!" You screamed and bolted after him

An odd couple