Mal x Chris's Daughter! Reader

You were Chris's daughter, (Y/N). You were the complete opposite of your father.

You were honestly the picture of innocence. You never picked fights, had amazing grades, never swore or talked behind someone's back. He had decided to bring you to his latest season, Revenge of the Island. Not to participate in of course. He thought you would enjoy just being there.

He made sure to spoil you horribly, which was something you weren't the biggest fan of. You wanted to be a normal kid, but he just wanted to show his love and affection that way.

You were sitting atop of Chef's shoulder when you noticed Mike near the forest, him holding his head in what seemed like pain. "I'll be back Uncle Chef." You said, making him nod and put you down. "Be careful little one." He said and smiled to you. You rolled your eyes and smiled back. "I know self defense, I'll be fine" You said and walked away.

Chris usually left you home alone most of the time, so he had made sure you knew some self defense. You reached Mike and tapped his shoulder. "Mike?" You asked as you tilted your head. He turned, but quickly shook his head and gave a smile. It seemed fake though. For a second his hair was over one eye.

"Oh hey (Y/N)!" He said cheerfully. His voice seems off. You narrowed your (E/C) eyes and frowned. "Are you okay? Your voice sounds weird." YOu asked as you felt his forehead. He tensed up when you touched him. "Hm, guess it's my imagination." You said and smiled. He nodded and started to stare you in the eyes.

You felt... uncomfortable under his stare. It was if he was a predator and you were his prey. "W-well... I'm gonna go!" You squeaked out and ran off to find your dad. He stared at you more, before letting out a low chuckle. "Such an innocent girl..." He muttered and walked off to the next challenge.

~~~

It was after the challenge and you were with Cameron and Zoey. You were having a nice time until someone grabbed your wrist. "Can I speak to you (Y/N)?" Mike had asked, making you hesitate and nod. Uncle Chef had told you to not trust him. Which was surprising since you saw Mike was a sweet guy on his last season.

You agreed and got dragged off to the woods quickly. You yelped in pain when he had tightened his grip. "Mike! You're hurting me!" You said loudly. He quickly turned and pinned you against a tree, making you squeak and look up at him fearfully. He had his hair over one eye as he gave you an eerie smile.

He gently caressed your cheek, making you flinch away. He growled and grabbed your chin firmly, making you look up at him. "M-Mike?" You stammered out softly. He smirked and pressed his body against yours slightly. "Mike is gone angel~ It's Mal now~" He said, making you tense up. You knew something was different about him! "W-what do you want with me?" You asked as your small frame started to shake.

"Now now, no need to get scared." He said and brushed his lips against your cheek. "I simply wanna make you mine." He said and got close to your lips. "W-what if I don't wanna?" You asked as he started to play with your (H/C) hair. "I'll kidnap you." He said in a serious voice. You gulped and shook as he got closer. "Either way, you'll be mine~" He purred out and smashed his lips against yours, kissing you roughly.

You blushed horribly and hesitantly kissed him back. You were too scared that you would make him angry if you didn't.

But it also felt... nice to kiss him, much to your dismay. He chuckled and pulled away from you, his hands resting on your hips. "Be a good angel and don't tell anyone, understand?" He asked sweetly. You bit your lip and nodded slowly.

"Good angel."

HOLY CRAP GUYS WHY DO I HAVE OVER 2K VIEWS? MY STORIES ARE SO SHITTY WHY

...but also thank you and I love every single one of you that read and support this story <3 :3

*my laptop is also messing up so updates may be slow*