Harold x reader

You sighed as you sat with your crush Harold. He kept going on and on about his magic kit and how much magic he could do with it. You honestly had no idea how you had a crush on him. He was skinny, wimpy, and nerdy.

You were a fairly average girl. Had a good few groups of friends, beautiful (h/c) hair. A great personality.

Why were you attracted to this nerd?

You were cut out of your thoughts when he waved his hand in front of your face. "Were you even paying attention? Gosh!" He said and crossed his arms. You growled quietly and leaned back.

"What's the point of this set? A baby could do all these magic tricks." You said, making him frown. "That's not true! It's actually kinda hard and takes practice!" He argued and put the kit in front of you. "Go ahead!" He said smirking. You weren't affected as you easily started to make a rabbit plush disappear in a top hat.

"What? How!" He yelled out and checked. You smirked and leaned close, making him blush slightly. "You weren't the only one to go to magic Steve's camp." She said and pulled the rabbit from behind his ear.

You left his mouth a gap as he stared at you. You continued to do small magic tricks. You could do bigger ones, but you didn't care to put the effort into it.

You finally looked over, to see Harold very close to your face. "Harold!" You said and moved away. "That's my personal space man." You grumbled and looked away.

"I think I like you." He said and tilted his head. You sighed at him. "You're such a dunce." You said and looked away. You frowned when he looked down a little hurt.

"I like you too. Now stop moping already."