Owen x Best friend! Reader

You sighed softly as you sat by the docks, your (H/L) (H/C) kept moving around due to the breeze. You were more than upset today. Not only were you embarrassed in front of your friends, you were embarrassed in front of your crush. 

Flashback:

You smiled happily as dinner was being served. You sat next to your best friend (and crush) Owen and started to dig in. You were having a fun time with him and Gwen before Heather appeared. You didn't mind her at first, but she just kept talking down to you as if she was above you. You tried to talk back, but she shoved your bowl of mush into your face and laughed, saying how it improved your looks. 

You looked up to see half of the people in there were laughing and cracking jokes. You teared up and ran out before people could get to you.

End:

You leaned back and rubbed your face as you thought about what happened. You didn't cry. You were thankful for that. You could never cry that easily, the most would always be to tear up.

You tensed up when you heard footsteps coming towards you. You turned quickly, but relaxed when you saw Owen. "I thought you were someone else." You said and gave a sad smile. He smiled back and sat next to you. "I talked to everyone else about how to get back at Heather! Gwen has some pretty good ideas~" He sang, knowing how much you liked revenge. 

You laughed softly and leaned against him. He smiled and blushed as he wrapped an arm around you. "Hey... um... maybe I could cheer you up more?" He asked slowly. You looked up and tilted your head. Out of all the years since second grade, he was never shy. "And what is that?" 

"Will you... be my girlfriend?... I-It's fine if you don't!" He stammered out and blushed more. You blushed too, but then smiled softly. "Of course you big lug!"