⚡️1⚡️

(Y/n POV)

Woah moving to La must be very MAJESTICAL! I mean other than the person I had to sit next to on the plane, all I heard was the chewing and chewing of his chips and next thing you know it he starts talking to me even while I was trying to sleep. But now I'm here at LAX waiting for my two Bestfriends since highschool, Colby Brock and Sam Golbach. Incase you didn't know, I'm moving with them.
Once I got my bags I called them both asking where they are and then next thing you know Someone wraps me in their arms and lifts me up.
"COLBY!!! I MISSED YOU GUYS" I yelled
"(Y/n) , I CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU AROUND!!" Sam yells while hugging me from behind. As I got off Colby well tried to, he kept denying to let me go so I just stood steady.
"(Y/n), This is Jake, Jake , (y/n)" Sam says
"Hey (Y/n)" Jakes says as he puts his phone in his pocket to shake my hand.
"Hey Jake from State Farm, Would of been perfect if you were wearing your kakis" I say as I shake his hand twice while Sam and Colby were laughing and Jake pretended to look offended. As we got into the car Colby and Sam , Colby driving and me and Jake sitting next to eachother in the back.
"Hey" Jake whispers
"Yeah?" I whisper too
Jake takes out his phone with a contact that has my name on it but my number was missing. I assumed he was asking for my number so I grabbed his phone and put it down taking a silly picture of myself for my contact. I handed his phone back and he saw the picture and started laughing. The rest of the ride I was just singing with Colby and Sam as Sam was holding his camera recording and Jake kept looking at me smiling, it looked like he was blushing but I can't assume anything right now because IM MOVING IN WITH MY BESTFRIENDS!!!! Of course I know each and every roommate including Uncle Elton I just never knew Jake Webber. It wouldn't be awkward moving in because I already go over there for 2 weeks once a month now I actually get to live here. They even had a room for me because of how much I visted them. Amazing I know right!
~~~~~~~~~~~
At the house
~~~~~~~~~~~
"HONEY IM HOMEEE" I yelled as everyone came running down the stairs like angry dinosaurs.
"MY SISTER, OMOMOMG YOURE HERE!!!!" Corey said as he squeezed me into a tight hug
"MY BROTHER OMOMOMG GUESS WHAT. I AM HERE!!!!!" I Yelled while I was hugging him.
An hour later
I hear a knock on my door
"Come in" I yelled
"Oh hey Jake"
"Hey (y/n), do you wanna get some Dunkin donuts and talk since you practically know everyone here but me?" He says
"Sure let me just get dressed since Elton practically nearly killed me wit all this paint" I joke as Jake laughs and leaves my room.
I change my clothes into this

 And see Jake downstairs in the living room  and he just stares at me up and down not listening to a thing I tell him,"Jake , Jake , Jake" I say multiple times"Uh yeah" he says as he looks down "Are you ready to go my my favorite placeeee?" I say ...

And see Jake downstairs in the living room and he just stares at me up and down not listening to a thing I tell him,
"Jake , Jake , Jake" I say multiple times
"Uh yeah" he says as he looks down
"Are you ready to go my my favorite placeeee?" I say smiling
"Hell Yeah fam!" Jake yells excitedly as we go to his car. And he opens and closes the car door for me.
"Thanks" I said "I could had did it by myself"
"Np but a girl like you should be treated like a queen" he says .
It's getting hot in here really really hottt Oof. Do I like him? Does he like me? I mean he is really cute! Ugh just stop he's probably taken already I just gotta chill.
(Jakes POV)
What I said to (Y/n) was true, she's really beautiful I mean once I look into her eyes and can't look away, her beautiful light hazel eyes. She really is amazing. But she's probably taken so cant do anything now. We arrive at Dublin donuts and have our shakes and donuts and now we're just talking about some stuff.
"What would you do if Brobly was real?" I ask her.
"Probably yell and jump up and down but then again I'm single so I can't relate to that" she says while she laughs. Her laugh is really cute. But I also laugh and smile because she's single, I probably do have a chance! Life is going well now. After a long long talk about ourselves I learned that (y/n) is very bubbly and a happy person but deep down she's been going through a lot of stuff, family wise. But I'll protect her no matter what. As we walk to were the car is which is two blocks down from Dunkin we were still joking around. Until someone said something to (Y/n).
"Hey I'm Mason" he says to her as I give him a weird look. But (Y/n) just keeps telling me to keep walking but he says something to her again.
"You're just really beautiful, don't worry I won't hurt you" he tells her I just feel my blood boil and and walk up to him.
"Listen you, she doesn't wanna hear it, she knows she's beautiful and she's a queen. But you saying that u won't hurt her makes u sound like a pedophile" I say while I see (Y/n) laugh and smile, she's more than a queen and more than gorgeous I just love her so much even tho we just met today.
"Damn bro fine I'll back up she's just really thick and cute, I'm just tryna-" Mason says
"Idgaf what your tryna say so buh bye" (Y/n) says. Ah savage Oof she's just Lit and amazing. I just can never get enough of her. And she pulls me to start walking back to the car and I do. Next thing you know he pulls her and tries to kiss her but she pulls away. And me being me I promised to protect her whenever. So I punched him and kept on punching him while (Y/n) kept trying to take me off of him because people were calling who knows who probably cops and once I noticed, I grabbed her hand and started running to the car. And we just sit there in silence as she observes my hand, it's all red and bruised from punching him. She looks up from my hand and looks me in my eyes. I just wanna kiss her so bad but I don't wanna be like that idiot what's his name again? Oh yeah Mason.
"Jake.. You didn't have to-"
"I had to, I promised to myself to always protect you, And I won't stop protecting you."
I don't know if it was just me but I could of sworn she smiled and blushed and it took her a minute to say something else.
"Therefore, I will always protect you to then" she says and smiles as she looks me in the eyes.
She really is Amazing..
(Y/n POV)
As we got home I was still shook on what happened but you know, He probably meant in friend wise not how I meant it , more than friend wise I walk into my room and go on my phone as I took my shoes off and Colby come barging into my room.
"Yeo bestfriend" he says
"Washpoppin rainbow" I say because he's Bi.
But no one not even Sam knows except me.
He jumps ontop of me.
"Helpp me guys I'm dying" I yell as loud as I can as Colby starts tickling me.
"Colby s-s-st-op" I say through my laughter
And Jake come running into my room
"I heard yelling are you o-, HAH" he says
"H-help" I say
And he just joins Colby than Colby winks and leaves my room and closes the door"
"Jakeee stop pwease" I say pouting
"Okayyyyy" he says
"Thanks for today" I say
"Shhshshshhs" he says as he puts his insect finger on my mouth to shush me but me being silly me I lick his finger like a dog would and started bursting in to laughter.

Hey guys it's the other I would write more but you know I rather have pages and pages, I'll probably post everyday or every other day depending if I'm busy. I'm on summer vacation and I don't know what imma be doing so I decided to make my own story for once :) hope you guys enjoyed, share with friends if you can and comment on a scene you guys would like me to do :) I didn't check over the word mistakes or misspelling so hope u enjoyed!!
This chapter has 1,498 words.