44

1 week later....
(Jakes POV)
Okay sooooooo I may or may not Have gone a bit to far with Alyssa. Like I want her back I'll do anything but for now I need a break we both do. I'm of course jealous of Alyssa's and Jacks relationship here and there but get used to it. She's the only one up right now she thinks I'm asleep I can hear her doing her vlog saying how she was going out with Jack. I didn't even bother to come in her room and say jokes like I'll normally do to make her happy. She has Jack to do that not me... it's been lonely of course without her. I'll be here waiting for her as long as she needs me... she doesn't wanna admit it but I still feel some feelings their that she has for me.. it's hard to move on.
___________________________
Guys just like a heads up. The story might end in a few chapters because like I'm trying to stall make the story go more slower and slower so I can add more chapters. So just a heads up. But when this story ends I am continuing my Colby x Alyssa Nye fanficton. Now since people are messaging me here to do like a face reveal I won't do one but I'll share some facts about myself.

I'm a dancer I perform nationals I got at least 3times  in 1st place this year so far in the overall teens category.

I have green hazel eyes

I have light brown hair and it's basically layers basically like a V

I'm in chorus.

My height is : 5"4 I'm small i know

I have 3 dogs and might get a lizard

I'm an only childddd

I'm also Latina and hispanic
(Yes I speak Spanish but in school my teachers only understand English.)

I also play soccer cause like why not be athletic and weekends be lazy eh?

And last but not least. I'm that type of girl that doesn't care about people's opinions. Like i good around all the time I go on the table in class when the teacher leaves the classroom and dance.
(xD I'm not mean I swear I'm a kind child :) I just always have a problem with one teacher every year that tests me and always calls my parents about me asking too much questions or walking out of class.)
Okay now I sound like a total bitch.
I only did that 3 times and that's because my teacher kept making fun of me because I didn't understand the lesson even he second time he explained it to me. So basically he was saying
"How stupid are you , you shouldn't be here in this grade and etc." BUT LITTLE DID HE KNOWWWWW IM WAS IN THE HONOR ROLLSSS 3 times!!! But it's summer so gotta Wait fit next year dab okay enough about me and my stupidity. BDDDJSKSMSKSKSIKSKZMS TRUST ME THE CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE JUCIY