😙14😙

(Jakes POV)
As I'm driving to the airport to pick Alyssa up I tried to keep speeding so I can get there quicker to see her. But after almost being pulled over I decided not to speed cause she'll get mad at that. Once I arrived at LAX I kept pacing around looking for Alyssa, 10 minutes later I spot her but she doesn't see me so I lift her up turn her around and hug her so tight giving her sloppy kisses.
(Alyssa pov)
As Jake turned me around and I saw it was him I threw my luggage and abandoned it and hugged Jake and kissed him. We hugged for a good 5minutes then walked to the car and he took my luggage. I wonder what Jake has been doing while I was gone.
****
Back at the trap house everyone greeted me and hugged me Corey on the other hand legit made a dance move for to welcome be back home so then he tried doing the splits and failed then I dropped my luggage and did the splits real quick in jeans without my legs hurting and everyone looked jaw dropped.
"What did u not know that I'm a dancer?" I said and everyone shook their head no. I really never told anyone because dancing is my way to escape feelings, mostly sadness. I do dance competitions and all but I've stopped going to dance classes for a while. Basically since I moved here I mean..
"Why didn't u tell me u danced?" Jake said with a smile. Then I told him why and he took my out to dinner. It was a nice place and everyone kept asking for autographs from me and Jake since we were YouTubers so we decided to leave and take a walk on the beach.
***
"Jake u better not throw me in the water!"
"Too late!" Jake grabs me and throws me in the water than kisses me.
"I missed u so much"
"Well. I didnt"
"Wha!?"
"Joking, I did a lot actually my parents think of u as a nice guy" I say while Jake smiles. Now we're both wet (don't think dirty lil fellas!)
"How are we gonna go to ur car if we're wet?" I say as Jake holds me bridal style taking me to the car and opening the back trunk taking out towels for me and him.
"You had this planned out didn't you?"
"Yuppp now In the car!"
"Jake can I know where we're going ?"
"Not yet here put these blindfolds on"
"Uh ok.."
Jake picks me up bridal styles walking up the stairs I can tell by the sound of it. Is it the trap house we're in? Or not idk. Jake takes my blind folds off hugging me from behind. The view was beautiful! The sunset setting. The waves of the ocean. And we're I was standing next to me a beautiful man. Jake.
"It's beautiful" I say
"Jus like u" Jake says making me chuckle then he hugs me tight not letting go and we stand there in the silence admiring every second..
****
In the car ride Jake was acting weird.. too weird... Someone kept texting him and he'll answer on the red lights, and when they called it was a girl saying
"Hewwo jakey why won't u call me"
"I can't talk right now. I'll talk when we're alone." Who was that? Jakey? That's what I called Jake when we weren't official or serious still. Now we are.. Wtf.