21

2 weeks later

(Alyssas pov)

"Do you really have to go to kansas Jake?" 

"Yes babe, Ill miss you with all my heart. But I also have to tell you something.."

"Yeah?"

"I wont be coming back"

"Wait what" My face floods with tears as I look at Jake with a serious face.

"Im not coming back, I think we should see other people Alyssa... I leave next week" Jake says standing up going to his closet.

"Wow, Just wow.. You never did care did u?" I say walking away and going downstairs and heading to the porch and sitting their thinking about who to call.. Jacob? Yeah hes been their for me all the time.

(Jakes pov)

I grab my camera and follow Alyssa who is at the porch.

"ISSA PRANK BABY!" I say and she turns around and sighs and i run up and hug her.

"Im mad at u but like at the same time... I cant be" she says into my chest and I do my outro really quick so i can kiss her, I mean if it turns to a whole makeup scene were good all the roomies are gone for the weekend so i have 2 days with my precious baby. I start kissing her passionately, I open the door carrying her and my camera without breaking the kiss and drop the camera and head to my room. I throw her on my bed as she giggles and I lock the door taking my shirt off and unbuckling my belt and I start kissing her more. But more roughly as I take her shirt off leaving her in her shorts, underwear, and bra. I start taking her shorts off and i take off my pants. I roll over allowing her to go ontop of me as she leaves traces of kisses all the way to my abs then she goes back to my sweet spot and sucks on it leaving me to moan and put my head back of pleasure. I then roll over to go ontop of her and start trailing kisses all the way down her neck to her breasts and leave a 'mark.' 

****
Once we ran out of breath we kept looking at each other.

"youre gorgeous" I whisper in her ear

"youre my sweet prince" She whispers back and we go to bed.

a/n Sorry if this made u cringe or anything, people kept requesting it so i did it. Hope you enjoy and please don't judge about what im writing about. Thank you!