29

(Alyssa's pov)
"LETS GO TO THE BEACH!!" I scream to Jack and my siblings and they pack their bags and head to moms car. I drive to the beach and while we were driving I decided to tell them about Jake Incase of anything
"He's a dick"
"Agreed"
"Agreeed"
"A fucking greed!"
We step out the car and run to the sand next to where the water is but won't wet our belongings.
(Jakes POV)
I'm in brooklyn now and I found a perfect hotel near to where she is. I decided to go to the nearest beach to rehearse what I'm going to tell her. But what am I going to tell her.
*ding*
I check my phone and it's a message from Elton sending me a video of the night I 'cheated' and when u look up closely in my drink. SHE PUT A FUCKING PILL INSIDE MY DRINK THIS HOE. if you guys don't know, some pills if u put it inside a drink can make u horny, make u attracted to like the first person u see, ik magic. She basically put that inside. As I was walking on the sand near the water I took as many screenshots as I can to show Alyssa. Little did you know Alyssa was outside hugging Jack.
(Jacks pov)
I grab Alyssa bridal style and start walking into the water
"Staappp"
"Neverrr"
"Hahaha funny let me go please"
"On one condition"
"I'm listening" I stop walking and just stand their the water touching my knee and almost touching her foot.
"U gotta hug me"
"Hug? Okay?"
She hugs me wrapping her legs around my waist and arms around my neck and I just laugh and smile.
"Okay now let me be free" she says and I pretend to let her go but she goes running off and I chase her i ended up falling ontop of her
"You made a wrong decision Alyssa"
"No I didn't. jack"
"Oh yes you did!"
"I'm sowwwyyyyyy" and I get up and lift her up and we just eat our food and talk and I spot Jake looking straight at me and Alyssa. I told Alyssa I'll be back and ran over to Jake.
"Can I help you?"
"Are you and her a thing?" He says
"No"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure.. But why are you here"
"Look" He says showing me pictures of something that I didn't know about.
"She put those pills Inside your drink to make you all up on her?" I say
"Yeah... and I'm here to explain that but I'm pretty sure Alyssa doesn't wanna talk."
"I'll help you. Here the address of the house and I'll be their all day so I suggest you come and we will lock u guys in a room and explain!!"
"Really? Thank you! I'll go get ready" Jakes says jumping up and down and leaves as I go back to Alyssa
"Let's go back I'm tired!"
****home***
Alyssa showers again and changes this time she washed her hair and water drips on the floor and she wears something other than jeans.

 Here the address of the house and I'll be their all day so I suggest you come and we will lock u guys in a room and explain!!""Really? Thank you! I'll go get ready" Jakes says jumping up and down and leaves as I go back to Alyssa "Let's go back I...

Jake says he's coming in 10 minutes so I planned locking them in Alyssa's room since the lock is from outside.
***
*doorbell*
I got it I say. And Alyssa stays on her bed perfect. I run downstairs and open the door signaling Jake to be quite and go up the stairs and then finally. I open Alyssa room door and she stands up completely and looks at me with a stare then I close the door and lock it.
(Alyssa's pov)
No jack wouldn't do this right this is a dream right?!!! I go back on my bed and put my hand on my hair and finally broke the silence.
"What Jake?"
"I have proof.."
"What proof for what?"
"Alyss-"
"Proof for what? I already saw u cheated on a fucking YouTube video."
"She put a pill inside my drink" he says showing me his phone and theirs the pill and she's putting it inside.
"So?" I say
"That pill makes u basically horny to anyone... and I know me being drunk wouldn't solve this but yeah.." he says scratching his head..
"Colby..." I said
"What about him"
"He told u where I was right?"
"Uhhh..."
"I FUCKING KNEW IT"