52

Sorry I haven't been active as much, I'm on vacation and school starts in like a week. But anyways enjoy :)

(Alyssa's pov)
I feel like I'm doing the right thing. Handling my problems, and sharing my story. The whole rape situation won't keep me down from not following my dreams. But having to see Jacob face to face again sucks. But once this is all over he'll be in jail and I'll be living my life.
I take a deep breath and get out of the car. Jake following me. Jake has been supportive about all of this. And I'll always love him so much. Me and Jake walk in hold each others hands and we tell the officers our names and follow them. We followed them into some room with four chairs. Surprisingly they let Jake in too. I thought he'll have to wait but that's still fine with me. Me and Jake then sat down talking to the officer until we heard a buzzer go off and the door open. I look to where the noise was and saw Jacob in handcuffs and a orange suit looking all shitty and beat up with scars and bruises. Jake then puts his hands on my thigh and calms me down. Once Jacob sat down I was right next to him so Jake scooted closer to me and laid his chin on my head.
"Is this him?" They asked and I nodded. They kept asking me Jacob an Jake questions about the situation and etc. during those questions being asked I felt someone's eyes stare at me and from where I was sitting it was Jacob. And Jake noticed it too and every time he saw it he would put his hand on my thigh or lay on me. Hours later they told me to fill in a form. And I did and we both left and got into the car.

"Guess what?" I said
"Yeah?"
I leaned in closer to kiss Jake and so does he but I pull away and say
"Let's get food!"
"You can't do that!!"
"What can't I do?" I said laughing and the whole car ride was us singing and being cringey. Once we got food I put my seatbelt back on and looked at Jake.
"What?" He asked
"You know how you hate when I put makeup on"
"Yeah?"
"Let's make a bet." I said folding my hands and laughing
"If I don't wear makeup, you can't play fortnite."
"Holy shit."
"Holy cow moo bish" and we both agreed and shook eachothers hands and ate.