🤷🏻‍♀️17🤷🏻‍♀️

(Jakes pov)
I go to Jacobs apartment and when I knocked all talking and music stopped.
(Alyssa's pov)
Okay so, when Jake knocked we saw from the door that little hole it has to see who's their yeah that. I went to the guest room. I didn't even bother to lock the door it wasn't enough time.
(Jakes POV)
"Hey.."
"Hey."
"Where's Alyssa?"
"Why the fuck"
"Look I didn't me-"
"You broke her. Now I'm helping her recover, she's doing fine without you. You'll just continue doing it again and again, idk why you're even here, I don't know why you're even trying to get with her"
"BECAUSE IT DIDNT MEAN LIKE WHAT SHE THOUGHT BECAUSE I LOVE HER BECAUSE I CARE FOR HER BECAUSE I WANT HER I NEED HER IN MY ARMS. I FEEL NOTHING BUT DEPRESSION WITHOUT HER. I FOUGHT TO BE WITH HER. I WANNA MAKE HER MY WIFE AND SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH HER."
"Get out."
"Not until u tell me where she is" I say grabbing him by his shirt next thing you know he swings at me and I swing back and it becomes a full fight. Then the door opens. Alyssa.
(Alyssa's pov)
"Let him go" I say softly
"Let. Him. Go"
Jake let's Jacob go and I grab Jacobs hand and I lift him up. He was bleeding.
"U okay?" I tell Jacob giving him a hug because it's all my fault this happened. No not your fault Alyssa's it's Jakes.. I went with Jacob to the counter and whipped the blood of his face and Jake just keeps telling me something
"It's not what it yadayadayada" I whispered which made Jacob laugh and made me chuckle. It took all my strength not to hug or kiss Jake.
"Go talk to him"
"Why"
"He's saying it's a misunderstanding and I know u still love him."
"Fine"
"Jake?"
"Yeah" I grab his hand and take him to the guest room then lock the door because knowing Jacob he'll come and listen to our conversation.
"Look, it's not what it seems, I'm not going to cheat on you and break up with u. My cousin Kim wants to make her ex jealous so I sent those things to her while she was next to him to make him jealous so they can get back together. I was gonna tell u today but I guess you already found out."
"Then if it's your cousin why were u blushing?"
"Because of this" He shoes me a picture I spammed on his phone making funny faces
"Because I'm the happiest man alive with u."
"I dont know Jake I don't know.." he then calls Kim
"Hey girly"
"Hewwo Jakey"
"So did he get jealous"
"He'll yeah dude, he wants me back"
"HAHA GREAT"
"IKR well bye I'm at school right now,"
"U evil bitch bye"
"Bye cuzzin"
"Oh" I say
"Yeah, I'll never cheat on you."
"Oh"
Jake leans in closer then closer and his lips meet mine. I kiss back of course.
"So am I taken man againnnnn!" He sings
"Yeahhhhh" I sing doing the splits then laughing.
"Woah u never told me u can sing"
"Oof"
"You should do a cover with Katrina"
"You're right"
"well I guess I owe u a date, today 7pm?"
"Sure, But imma stay here for a few since I still gotta watch that movie!!!" I say running to the living room and Jacob understood that we were back together"
"Okay welp I'm truly sorry man about the whole thi-"
"It's fine dude I get it, I would of done the same thing we good!?"
"We good"
Jake hugs me then kisses my forehead and leaves. I guess he is a keeper forever.