:) 3 (:

REMEBER ALYSSA IS NOW Y/N !! THANK YOU :) and every chapter goes by weeks so this is week 3 of this story I would make it once a day but then whats the point I wanna do me :3 and take advice from you guys! enjoy!!!

(alyssa pov)

After that whole mishap last week me and Jake became more close but arent offical yet. Normal right? I mean the roomies have been shipping us and all while they catch us cuddling and holding hands but who knows who knows.. A few moments later of thinking my heart out I go and change into something comfy since I have no plans at all!

 A few moments later of thinking my heart out I go and change into something comfy since I have no plans at all!

Once I lay back down on the bed i heard a knock on the door and assumed it was Colby and it was.

"Bestfranddddddddddddd" he sings

"What do you wannnntttt" I sing too

"Woah chorus really did pay off heh?" he says impressed

"Mhm whatcha want?" I say getting straight to the point.

"Remmeber that prank Jake pulled on me? Well I was wonder if you wanna help me prank him back like asap!" he says begging on his knees

"okay sure what is it?" I say agreeing

"Im going to pretend that I killed you, so either stay in those clothes or change so all that fake blood wont dirty the clothes you like." he whispers

"Damn it im regretting this already" I say as i go into my clothes looking for a clean white shirt and take out all my jewlery.

"okay once you're ready let me know so we can do the intro together before Jake comes back from buying you your takis" he says as I laugh and agree then he leaves my room and i change into the shirt and put my hair in a messy bun.

Once I barge into Colbys room we do the intro on both of our accounts since I have nothing to post this week I might as well post this.

"omg this blood smells good but it looks so real!" I shout as putting im putting it all over my arms shirt and on colbys bed sheets. Technically doing the same thing Corey did when he did this same prank a year ago, I wish he was here so he can help but all the roomates are out doing who knows what for their vlogs to gain more likes and subscribers. the things we will do for them!

"welp Jakes almost home now to put blood on my hands and knife." he says laughing evilly as I look up at the camera from where it was hiding and say

"Look at what I have to deal with everyday" 

"HEY!!!" Colby says pretending to be offended as I laugh. a few minutes after we see Jakes car pull up and I go to position getting ready to hold my breath since I can do it for 2 1/2 minutes straight. and colby gets ready to be scared.

"Princessssss, I have your chipppsssssss, and im ready to cudddlllleeeeee" Jake sings as I frown because I regret this already. I hear Jake open my door and mumble something because im not there once he check the whole house he knocks on Colbys door. Oh no Here we go.

"Hey Bro have you seen Alyssa?" Jake asks through the door

"W-W-Whos Alyssa, I d- d-dont know o-one" Colby says

"Are you okay?" Jake asks Colby as I get ready to hold my breath

"y-y-yeah... mhm" Colby says as Jake opens the door and walks in to see my 'dead' on Colbys bed and stares at Colby

"DID U FUCKING DO THIS BROCK" Jake yells

"im sorry we were arguing about something and she was gonna leave so I just-"

"KILLED HER?!"

"uh.."

"U FUCKING BITCH" jake says while punching Colby really hard and Colby falls onto the floor Colby told me no matter what to stay like that so I listened and Jake got on Colby and chokes him and I hear Colby struggle to breathe as I open my eyes to see his face all red and Jake balling his eyes out and since its a prank I tried being funny.

"Whats happening lovebirds?" I say and Jake quickly lets Colby go and comes to jump ontop of me and hug me not even caring about the fake blood that might stain on his white shirt. He hugged me so long and wouldnt let go as he kept kissing me. So Colby did mine and his outro.

"Jaakkeeeyyy let me goooo your squishing meeeee!" I sing

"Nevvveerrrrrr" He sings as he picks me up and takes me to my room and we just cuddle while were still covered in fake blood watching stranger things on his laptop. Jake falls asleep and I try escaping from his arms and go to my room and change into pjs since its 11:00pm and I need to wake up early for my photoshoot. As I pull my favorite pj shirt down Jake walks in with a big smirk on his face.

"Where you watching me this whole time?" I say

"noooooooo, but you left me you bully" He says while pouting

"I was gonna change then sleep since u were sleeping" I say

"Welp guess what!" He says as he lifts me up and hugs me while i wrap my arms around him and he walks against the wall. Hes so warm, I feel safe around him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welp thats if for today, 3 updates in one day! im proud of myself! I know this is short but more will come tomorrow and whenever I have the time! hope you enjoyed!!!