46

(Alyssa's pov)
Me and Brennen drove back in our own cars and he stopped by to see Colby and talk about their Japan trip. Me and Brennen open the door and I take my shoes off and head to my room. To find my bed un fixed and my laptop thrown on the floor broken and cracked. Pictures of me and my friends back in Brooklyn. But who would do this all my belongings were on the floor. It's probably a prank since the prank wars is here. I then find the camera which was recording in a corner. And I scream yelling
"MY LEG I BROKE MY LEG AGAIN HELP ME!" And little did you know I went downstairs threw a chair and pretended I fell and broke my leg.
"Omg Alyssa are you okay!!" Jake and Colby say.
"I saw all my things broken and ran down the stairs and fell and my leg cracked I can't move it it hurts." I say fake crying they call the abulance.
"Eh well imma get water" I say standing up walking away and Colby and Jake look at me with a shocked expression.
"Good luck paying for the ticket and my belongings!" I say.

"DONT DO THAT! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" Jake says hugging me then the room went silent for a good minute and Jake just kept staring at me then he was leaning in and i back out.

"Omg i-im sorry" He says

"Jake it isnt like before anymore okay? I wont lie i still sorta have feelings for you but im with Jacob now...." I say grabbing my keys and walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jakes pov)

I Run back upstairs and to her room, wow what were we thinking about doing that prank to her. mostly why was I about to kiss her. eh whatever. I went back to my room and grabbed my laptop to edit some videos and order some things Well the things we broke in her room. I got her another laptop, lamp, some clothes her style and etc. 

__________________________________________________________________

I stare at my walls while laying down thinking about things mostly Alyssa. I havent been hanging out with Aaron like before or interacting with the roomies. I have been drinking more bringing random bitches home while drunk or high i guess... I know its been months since me and alyssa broke up but the fact i still have feelings for her and she doesn- thats when relization hit me and i stood up qquickly. she said she still has feelings somewhere, maybe if I do things to bring those feelings higher, or something to make it noticeable that she likes me... but she is taken.... she is dating someone else someone better than me....

I KNOW THIS SuCKS BUT PLEASE WATCH SAM AND COLBYS NEW VIDEO WITH HEADPHONES ITS INSANE! WHAT wOULD THEY DO WITHOUT AARON!!!!!!!