🍦6🍦

I woke up and look around to find Jake and he isn't here, he must of woken up oh wells. I decided to post a day earlier for my YouTube Channel. Once I click upload I go and brush my teeth and ofc shower and change into this

 Once I click upload I go and brush my teeth and ofc shower and change into this

Jeans are my thang.. I just pick the first things I see and since I might to go Brennens because he wants to shoot a video with me I might as well wear jeans. I go to the kitchen and eat Cereal. Jake doesn't seem to be in the house I guess he's probably in his room but I won't bother him. So I then go to the living room and binge watch Stranger things 2 while I wait for Brennens call.
10:30am
11:20am
11:34am
  RINGGGG
I Look to see who's calling me on my phone to see that it's Brennen. He didn't ring the doorbell because everyone's sleeping and might not want to leave.
I sit next to him in the passenger seat and say
"Hewwooo" as he puts the camera on me and then I hold it to show them the view.
"First things first, food court!!" He says as I laugh. I wonder where Jake is though.
Okay the video is a truth or dare chosen by the fans his fans ask u questions and yours ask him questions.

"Puppy _doge238, says she dares you to go on the table And shoot." I shrug my shoulders because I always did this in high school with Colby and Sam but different dances. I go up on the chair first and then the table and do shoot with the music in my head which made me laugh out loud and so did Brennen until a security guard saw and told me to get down immediately. But me being me I laughed as he told me, because what's the point of saying something like that when you know imma do it again maybe not today but another day. Brennen mostly chose truth because he was scared unlike me I chose all dares and my last dare was to do a backbend into a split. Funny thing that barely people know is im a dancer I just don't really show it I guess. I put my bag next to Brennen and go do my backbend , Inorder for me to go do the splits without getting up I'll have to do my backbend and split. I lift one leg up and then once their both up I keep my toes pointed and go straight into the split in just 4 seconds, and Brennen was just shook . Jaw dropped he didn't know I dance but i guess now he does. Then once he did the outro and I put my bag on some boy came running up to me saying if I can sign his case and Brennen too so I did with a little heart at the end of mine and Brennen did his too. The guy thanked us and left. I ask Brennen where Jake could be because I know he's not in school  he will always wake me up telling me he is and then cuddle with me for like a few minutes since he wakes up early. I decided to ask Brennen when the camera was off meaning in the car ride home.
"Have you seen Jake?" I ask him and he looks kinda scared and I just say
"What??" But still no answer and We drove back listening to music to prove that they change our mood and it worked. Once we were back at the mansion Brennen just came in like it was nothing and I just laugh and go up to my room. I texted Jake earlier but still no answer weird.. I go to check again on his door if he's home but he wasn't home. I go ask Sam and he finally had an answer.
"Yeah he's with Aaron, they're coming back home in a few hours." He says as I nod my head and leave his room closing the door. Elton's friend, Heath came in my room without knocking and I say "WTF.." as he puts duct tape over my mouth, legs, and arms and carries me into a black car. As Elton drives to who knows where. If it was a prank on me then its bad one because the mask doesn't even cover them completely. They take me to this place where no one else is and tie me into a chair as I wait for someone to tell me what their trying to do or someone come "save me."
(JAKES POV)
I come home running to Alyssa's room yelling,
"Baby I'm homeeeeee" but she wasn't here, then I knock Colby's door and ask where she is and Brennen opens saying, "she was in her room last time I know because we came back from shooting a video." And then I ask every single roommate, they try calling her,  but no answer. I instantly start panicking because she never leaves the house without leaving a note in her room or kitchen. So I go to my car and set up the tracker. Not that I have a tracking device on her it's her phone, we both have iPhone so meaning our friends can track us and that's what I did and got an address to where she was. I start speeding over there almost crashing into another car, and almost getting a ticket but within 4 minutes I was there in that weird looking place ready to fight anyone for her. The door was locked so I kicked it open to hear a room with noises sounding like who knows what. And then I run into that room to see Alyssa surprisingly not even crying in this situation.. But I just went up to the one guy who was recording her and punched him and kept on punching him and then choke him as I can see his face turn red and he reveals himself
"J-ake, s-s-top" He- Elton says. I let go as he says 'welcome to the prank wars' and I got so scared I thought they really we're about to kill Alyssa. They took the ropes off her and tape and I come running to her arms and ask her
"Why were u apart of it!!?"
"I wasn't they legit kidnapped me for real" She says as I look up running to Elton and he runs away as Alyssa laughs.