49

3 weeks later..
(Alyssa pov)
I've been ignoring everyone in the house and haven't been eating. But I have made my mind... I'm going to tell the cops. Their really isn't no proof that he did but he did. U haven't been active on social media and I haven't even bothered getting my things from Jacobs house. I pick up my phone and look up at the time and groan. Today is house meeting and Sam is the most responsible for that I just don't know how to tell them but I can't keep it a secret and haunt me, I get up and decide that I'll try going back to my normal self. I washed my hair and put on jeans and a crop top. Maybe if I just tell the cops and find some proof. I open the door with my phone in my hand and go downstairs to the kitchen, and made me some pizza rolls and ate them not bothering using my phone I just kept thinking. What's wrong with me. Why me. I finished eating and Sam called for house meeting and everyone came running down stairs to the living room and I walked there with my head down and sat on the floor since there was no space. I sat cris cross and played with my fingers.
"Okay so bills, we all need to pay water bills." Sam says and they all nod
"We also need to clean out the pool before we destroy it." Sam says and they all laugh. The doorbell then rings and Aaron goes opening it. And then a few seconds later Aaron came in the room but with...
(I was gonna stop here and post tomorrow but I'm nice so I'll continue and not leave a cliffhanger your welcome :) )

Aaron came in with Jacob. Everyone then looks at me and my breathing started to become heavier and heavier he then came closer to me and kissed my cheek.
"Hey sexy"
"Don't touch me." I said getting up fast and he pulled me and I pulled away.
"Fuck you. I can't wait to put you in jail" I said looking down putting my hair behind my ear.
"Like you remember"
He threw my belongings from that night on the floor.
"I remember. It haunts me. Hope your happy..." I said and he left my breathing then calmed down and everyone looked at me with confusion. This is it I'm gonna have to tell them... fuck. I take a big deep breath in.
"I- I don't wanna tell you guys, but it's the only way I can get help." I said tears running down my face and Jake grabs my hand...
"That night, I stood over Jacobs house. We were just watching a movie. And I went to the bathroom. When I came out I thought we were just gonna watch another movie, but I was wrong."
"Every time I talk about it I feel like I'm reliving what happened, like I feel his weight on me again. Him forcing himself on me."
"I- I couldn't do anything. Screaming didn't help. He then banged my head on the floor and the next thing I remember was me blacking out.." everyone then looked at my jaw dropped.
"Jacobs nothing but a rapist, I should of knew." Jake grabbed my hand tight and kissed my forehead then they all came running to me.
"I'm going to fucking kill him" Jake yelled. And got up so did every boy. And Katrina and Devyn took me to my room and tried comforting me.
"If I'm going to put him in jail. I need proof." I said
"Then lets go find it!" They both said. I looked at my clothes to see if their was anything suspicious but nothing. I then checked one and Devyn and Katrina checked the other one.
"I got nothing" I said
"We do." They said with shook expressions. My camera was on that whole time. All you can hear is the noise of him and my yelling and all you can see is his face and his arms holding mine back so I can't move.
"Let's show them."