:(15):

(Alyssa's pov)

When me and Jake arrived home he went straight to his room texting the same girl smiling his ass off. I decide to just watch movies in my room then remembered that I have to make a prank video on Jake since my fans want it. I decided to do this prank on Jakes phone since I also wanna see who hes texting. The prank is when Jake falls asleep I take his phone and do this little hack I have to get in without the password then look at his stuff and post on his story something stupid that will make his fans shook but Later on I'll let him go through my phone And all.
*** prank time***
When Jake fell asleep completely ignoring me still texting I took his phone and Did the hack YES! It worked I got in first thing I did was go on his social media and put on his snap
"Deleting YouTube!"
And I felt bad thinking I shouldn't do this oh well he cut my hair and took all my leggings and ripped them while I was sleeping. Lastly I go to imessage. The girl he kept texting
"Kim😍☺️"
Who's this bitch? Heart eyes? Oh nah. I clicked on the messages.
J- hey cutie
K- hello handsome wyd
J- jus thinking about u and only u
Clearly that was when we were looking at the view . Tf. U and only u my ass...
K-aren't u taken?
J- me?
K-Yeah
J- Nah. Single for ever I got my eye on one girl tho
K- who😉
J- you😙💗.
My heart sank and dropped to my stomach. I left him A note with the SIM card of the video I was going to do so he can know. I pack my bags for a good 4 days and 3 nights without coming back and go to my friends house. Jacob.
"Aly what happened" he says hugging me
"Jake. He . Told
Some girl he was single ig he was tryna get wit her too either cheat on me or dump me."
"That jerk watch what's gonna happen tomorrow!" Come here
"Jacob thank u for making me feel better honestly"
"NO PROBLEEEMMMOOOOOO"
Jacob takes me
To the guest room and sings me to sleep since I told him to thinking he wouldn't which he did so I was shhooook but I feel asleep.
**morning**
"Hey" I tell Jacob
"Hey needa pass by to grab some Clothes?"
"Nah I have"
"Oh imma pass by either way so"
"Why?"
"Comeeeeeeeee"
"Fine but imma bring my charger since my phones dead."
"Okay" Jacob grabs me taking me to his car and then we drive to the trap house at 11:00am no one should be up though.
I run upstairs to my room and then get my charger and my onesie Since we're going to the movie theaters to cheer me up. I'm rlly not hurt because why should I? I have other people. But I haven't told Colby..
"COLBY" I yell running to his room and explain him everything and let him know where I'll be and I hug him then leave.
"Jacob let's go" I yell not caring if people wake up.
"Where's Jake is he sleeping Imma go check" he says and I pull him back and Jake was sound asleep haven't moved a bit and the note I left still in the same placeZ. Great...
"See let's go" I say
"One thing" he says taking a picture of me and him and posting it were Jake will know is his room
"Kewl"