51!

(Alyssa's pov)
Once I filled in the form I handed back to the guy.
"Ok miss, Officers are now looking for him just please wait thank you mam."
"No problem" I said getting up and walking away.
"Sooo?" KAT and Devyn said
"He's gonna be locked up for more than 5 years."
"okay wow woah, lets go home and eat" they both said and we went to the car and drove home.
Once we opened the door we saw all the guys in the same spot as before.
"Wow um, you guys look like shit." I said flipping my hair to the other side. took off my shoes and went to my room.
"It's Jake can I come in?"
"Yeah"
"Where were you?" He asked
"No where were u and what happened." I said looking at his knuckles.
"We trashed his place and basically beat him up."
"Oh wow shit um in his house?"
"Yeah?"
"Well then, I went to the cops and told them once I found proof and they'll be putting him in jail. But I'll have to tell his parents directly what happened and be their at that moment they lock him up. By myself." I said
"Oh my god! LOCK THE CHILD UP FOR INFINITY!" He said making me laugh. I guess knowing that he'll suffer in a jail cell for more than 5 yrs makes me feel better.
"Thanks Jake."
"No problem I'll do anything for you" he said putting his forehead on mine.

"I still wish you were mine like the old times, but i fucked up i know I did. But promise me you won't date another douchebag like him."
He whispered. And I bit my lip and kissed him and he kissed back.
"Are you a douchebag like him?"
"No of course not"
He says laughing showing his dimples and then kisses me again.