45

(Alyssa's pov)
As I stood up to grab my vlogging camera and head out i felt like someone was watching me or listening to me. So I waited till I calmed down. Once I did i took my belongings I was taking with me today and opened the door leaving Jake falling but he gets off quickly and brushes it off.
"I'm gonna go now?" I said with an high pitcher voice and head out the door.

"I'm sorry. I just m-" he says
"It's fine Jake. Everything fine." I say sarcastically. WHEN IM DYING ON THE INSIDE HOLY FUCKING SHIT IF I YELLED I COULD OF WOKEN THE WHOLE HOUSE.
_______
"Ok guys so today i decided to go to the beach but by myself and clear my thoughts."I say to the vlogging camera.

"AND TAKE SOME SEXY PICS!" I say laughing I get out the car and grab my towel and everything.

And once I take off the dress I had ontop of my bathing suit. I sat down and applied some sun screen and started seeing boys look at me so I rolled my eyes. I started getting lonely so I call Brennen since he's down for whatever.
__________
"BRENNENS HEREEEE!!" I say showing him run to me in slow motion.
Then he falls and trips on a rock.
"Oh shit LMFAO!"
"Ha very funny he says sitting down"
" hey how's u and Jake?"
And at that moment he knew he fucked up because I started ranting to him and he started giving me advice. And all and I was going to try them but eh.