🌙5🌙

I woke up and showered While Jake was still asleep. Once I showered I put on these clothes

Since I'm going out with my friend Alex to catch up on him after that whole mishap with Jake and him

Since I'm going out with my friend Alex to catch up on him after that whole mishap with Jake and him. Me and Jake had only been on 2 dates so far I wonder when's the third but who knows.. As I put my shoes on and get ready to walk out I jumped in shock.
"Hey where you going?" Jake says with his morning voice.
"Shopping with Alex" I say hoping he won't get mad or anything.
"Pfft, I don't like him he's a bit too touchy with you and it bothers me" he says sounding more awake and sitting up stretching.
"Don't worry nothing will happen between me and him, it's just been 2 weeks we haven't talked." I say and he agrees and kisses my forehead before I go and drive to Alex's house.
A- Alex & ALY- Alyssa

ALY - Hey I'm here outside waiting for you in my car come down!

A- On my way downstairs!!

ALY- haha

And then He comes downstairs and into my car. A few minutes later I hand him the aux cord and he plays 'in my feelings' by Drake.
"ARE YOU RIDING? SAY YOULL NEVER EVER LEAVE FROM BESIDES ME CAUSE I WANT CHA AND I NEED CHA AND IM DOWN FOR YA AYE!!" We both shout as Alex records me and posts it on his snap and insta with the caption of courseeeeee 'my sis be lit tho Oof💓' I mean now I know why Jake will get jealous I guess but there's nothing going on between me and Alex.
(Author: idk what happened to the font don't kill me it's lagging ode because it won't change for nothing. Now to continue)

(Alyssa's POV)

Once we go to the mall I go over to hot topic of course!! I see these cute band shirts and one caught my eye. I bought that band shirt in my size and Jakes size since I figured he'll want one too and try to fit into mind but break it while trying too.