<3 11 <3

(Alyssas pov)

"Alyssa?" I hear Kat call my name

"Yea?" I respond back

"Wanna have a girls day?!" She says jumping up and down ofc I couldnt say no. Me, Devyn, And Katrina have been getting rlly close! We consider our selves as sisters and dress the same sometimes.

"O F C O U R S E!!" I yell and run to my room to change into something quick.

*****

"Alyssa this would look totally great on you" Devyn says handing me a dress it was super pretty but the look is supposed to be tight but comfy at the same time.

"Omg yeah!!" Kat says screaming from across the store, she finally found some shoes and jeans that will fit her perfectly and she comes running up and down.

"Ill go try it on" I say running to the changing room and taking a few pictures then taking it off showing the girls the pics i took

"DAMN GIRL!!" They both say and I yell

****
It got pretty late (5:30pm) so we decided to leave.

"Guys u know what we should do?" I say with a smirk on my face.

"We should stay overnight at target! if you guys are willing too! and if one of u guys get caught ill either pay for your ticket, bail you out, and/ or both! Lets show the boys that girls can do it by themselves too!" I say as they both agree and we go to target to also buy some drinks to stay and food. We grabbed 4 big bags of chips, our portable chargers, (pillows and blankets - not paid) Were gonna be borrowing those, oof , and we all bought 3 water bottles,  3 different types of jucies.

I find a place all the way in the back and fix it with pillows and blankets, of course some games we bought, NOPEEEE NOT OUIJA BOARD!! NEVER WILL TOUCH THAT THING IN MY LIFE!

"The store will be closing in 5 minutes please pay for your items and exit the building" The speaker said. as me, Kat , And Devyn go to where were spending the night, Kat found a really big space that all three of us can fit in laying down without being squished or moving the boxes. I check to spot where the cameras are and their all in the front corners were the cashier is no where else, meaning we'll have to advoid the front. The girls and I decided to text our boyfriends saying where we are and we all laugh at their respond as me being me I always carry my small vlogging camera around and  I started recording for our youtube.

"Store now closing!" The speaker says and workers start packing their bags ready to leave but one worker was fixing the boxes and we got scared because it was the isle near us but they didnt find us. Once the store was offically closed, nobody was there suprisingly the music was still on too so once the workers all left we decided to play tag. I was it and I recorded every moment and decided to run slow at first then fast at first I caught Devyn who was looking at the kids make up saying,

"What? Woah? Imagine doing an all face makeup with just this pink shimmer sparkles as eyeshadow or something.." And I laughed then caught Katrina the next few minutes and Jumped on her back shes a really fast runner. 

"Gotchu" I say and she laughs and we all go back to our little 'house' and decided to play lyric pranks on the boys which was really funny because Sam kept facetiming Katrina meanwhile Jake and Corey already knew the song we were doing so it backfailed. when then decided to play sorry with three players then unos. Today was a good and fun day! We decided to try and sleep but couldnt so we were just gossiping about latest news. Then recording snapchats of ourselves on theirs and mine snapchats account and then 10 minutes later I hear their phone blow up and they turn their phone screens to me and it was Jake

Jake replied to Katrinas story of Alyssa..

DAMN MY BABYS GORGEOUS

WOAAHHH SUCH A BLESSING I MISS HER ALREADY COME BACK

Jake replied to Devyns story of alyssa..

OOF SHES MINEEE YAYY

SHES BOOOTIFULLL WOWW :) ;)

and they both laugh then I laugh sending a winky face to Jake then we all fell asleep...

A/N: HOPE U ENJOYED!! MY LAST SLIDE WHICH WAS "IMPORTANT" I didnt mean it coming to anyone who reads my books, it was just my friends who are a fan of Colby and Tfil, yelling at me and disrespecting me because I made Colby bi. Im actually working on a fanfiction story called "Colby Brock x (Whatever name i come up with) Do you guys want me to upload it now? Or finish this story then update or do both at the same time? U decide and write it in the comments please! ;)