41

2 months later.
(Jakes POV)
Okay so now I'm simply not dating anyone yet still sorta have feelings for Alyssa but will never admit it to anyone even her. Me and her just look at eachother then stay shut. She's planning on moving out some time but don't know when enough about her. I go to the nearest club every week or every week after and I'll just play with some girls ya know. Fuck feelings. The only girl I'll ever date again is Alyssa. But it's not happening..

(Alyssa's pov)
Okay so it's Halloween well tomorrow and I CANT WAITTT. I'm matching with Jack. And yeah me and Jack are sorta , sorta not official yet. He's asked me out on 5 dates actually. But i don't know maybe I shall ask him to be my boyfriend... I still love Jake but I'll just keep hurting myself...

(Jacks pov)
I love Alyssa with all my heart. Ever since the day we met. I don't think it's possible to fall in love with someone more and more every time you see them. Today's the day I'll ask her to be my girlfriend. Finally I'm such a pussy I haven't asked her yet...

(Colby's & sams pov)
I ship Alyssa and Jack no lie they should date. But it'll be weird bcz of Jake.. he's changed in a bad way without her..

(Rest of roomies)
I DONT FUCKING KNOW THIS IS TEA ☕️ OMGOMGOMG ☕️ JAKE AND ALY IS DEAD AND NOW ALY AND JACK ARE ALIVE !!!!! JAKEY GONNA BE SO MAD