38

Jakes pov

"Jake Webber? U can go in now"
I stand up and walk to her room where she is. And she's okay... she's sleeping. Her lip has a bruise and is bleeding and she has bruised on her thighs and hands. This is all my fault. Why did I do it. Why did I do that... When she walked in my room seeing me ontop of my friend.. Whats her name? I cant even think right now. Me being shirtless made it worse... Made it look like we were making out. I was just tickling her because she wouldnt tell me  her secret. I didnt know she liked me like that even though she knew i was taken i cant believe she kissed me right when alyssa walked in and I didnt have a chance to back out. 

when everyone visted and  I stood there holding her hand, she then woke up.

"A-alyssa??" Shes up I cant believe it shes up!!

"Yeah?"

"How are u feeling do u remember me?" Colby says

"Yeah, ur my bestfriend, coreys lil sis, Sams laughing buddy, Brennens side chick jk his turn up bud, and Aarons fortnite buddy, and etc." She says

"W-What about me?." I say kissing her hand

"Oh... um.. I don't thi-" she says getting cut off my Jack

"ALY BEAN!!!!!" He yells running to her making her laugh and then they hug

Was she gonna say she doesnt know what we are anymore or what? I needa know now but the timing isnt right right now.

Most of the time I was just looking at the floor thinking about everything ive done to her...

does she still love me? Are we still dating? What are we specifically...??...

All these thoughts were about to drown me into tears until the doctor came in telling us to leave then i knew it was the time to tell Colby at least what happened.

"Colby?"
"Yeah man?"
"Can we talk Us 2?"

"Yeah whats up?"

I explained everything to Colby...

"YOU WHAT?!!" He yells

"COLBY CHILL"
"NO! U COULDNT RUN AFTER HER?? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U DONE THIS TO HER??!!! TWICE ALREADY???!! Its your life. U either keep her and make things right or you either lose her, forever. I mean look at her and Jack... Hes fucking supporting her more than you! What do u have to say about that? Its like he loves her more than her actual fucking boyfriend...."

Colby then walks away leaving the nurses looking at me weird and i just ran and dropped on my knees in the middle of the street.... Fuck what did i do im fucking stupid!!!!!! UGH! WHY WHY WHY WHHYYYYY.... I swear I do love her alot.... And I will prove it..