48

(Alyssa's pov)
I woke up and I looked next to me. Jacob. Then I looked at myself and remembered what he did to me.
(A/n : lemme put it out there. MY ASS WOULD CUT HIS WEENIER IF SOMEONE EVER TRIED DOING THAT TO ME OOF DAMN BRO AND A CHANCLETASO!)
I got off the bed sorta in a hurry but tried calming down and I took all my belongings and ran out and FaceTimed Jake. While it was ringing I looked at myself, mascara running down my face, red puffy eyes.
"Are you okay!!!??"
"Shh, Jake pick me up please now!!" I said looking around the room to see if he's up.
"Okay do you wanna stay on the line?"
"Yeah please"
"Okay"
And that's when I realized I left my vlogging cameras in his room floor. I walk slowly but my whole body is weak and In pain. But I still tried one hand holding my phone while Jake was driving looking at me and the road. I finally grabbed my cameras.
"Where are you going?" Jacob said
I then shut my eyes closed letting tears run down my face.
"N-no where" I said wiping tears.
"Oh well I had a lot of fun" he said smirking grabbing my ass.
"Don't fucking touch me."
"Why"
"Don't. Touch. Me."
"We're dating why can't i"
"Are you fucking dumb, after what you did to me you really think we're dating?"
"I hope you rot in a prison cell for the rest of you life." THATS when he grabbed my arm and yanked me to the floor Jake looking with anger in his eyes in the phone.
I then dropped everything but my phone and ran. Ran out of the room, out of the apartment out of the house. And perfect timing Jake pulled up and I opened the door and left. Putting the seatbelt on. And I look around seeing Jacob trying to chase us.
"Drive." Was what I said that made Jake speed. I sat in the car crying silently

"What did he do?"
"Jake just. I'm sorry I just can't right now..."
He nodded his head and continued driving once we got home I got out the car and ran to my room and once I closed the door I broke down crying