36

(Alyssa's pov)
Once me and Jack woke up it was 8:00am we were confused if we should go back to sleep or stay up but I'm leaving in most likely 3:00 to talk to Jake but i might go over early and suprise him with some Starbucks because why not?
"SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME" He yells
"THIS WOMAN IS MY DESTINY"
"Ohhhhhh shut up and dance with me"
-
"TONIGHT WE ARE VICOTORIOUS CHAMPAGNE POURING OVER US ALL MY FRIENDS WERE GLORIOUS TONIGHT WE ADE VIC TOR IOUS!!!!"
I yell and so does he while I record to post this.
__________________________
It was finally 2:00pm and I've arrived with some Starbucks for Jake. I walk in and take off my shoes then go upstairs and knock on Jakes door
"Oh shit" I hear him and a girl say. Okay now curiosity is taking over me.
"Jake?..." I open the door and gasp at what I saw. I then throw Jakes Starbucks at both of them and leave crying taking my shoes getting to my car and drive to somewhere, i don't know where but I have to pull over ASAP these tears keep building up and is making it hard to focus on the road. I tighten my hands to the stirring wheel and try focusing on the blurry road. Little did I know I came to a red light I stopped then it was green so I went and this guy just came crashing to me leaving the car to flip over and the airbag go insane in my face and Body. And I see blood on my hands and thighs and slowly close my eyes and see pitch black.