☕️10☕️

(Jakes POV)
Once we got home from IHOP Alyssa instantly went to her room because someone was FaceTiming her. I go to hear the conversation over the door.
'Who's Jake?' The guy says
"My favorite Chicken nugget" Alyssa says and I smile at that.
"Well I was wondering if you wanted to Netflix and chill at my place soon" the guy says and I don't know if he meant it sexually or playfully but I keep listening
"Netflix and shut the fuck up and watch the movie" Alyssa says and I laugh out loud not meaning too she probably heard me but surprisingly didn't open the door.
"Touchè" the guy says
"I wanna see u so we can cuddle and cuddle and cuddle and cuddle" he says and I Get mad trying not to open the door
"I got a ma-" Alyssa says before getting cut off by me barging into the room.
"She got a mans buh bye" I say to the guy who had blonde hair and extremely showey grey eyes. And Alyssa just laughs and I thought she'll be mad but she didn't
I tell her I'm going to the store and she said to buy her takis ofc so I do
****
To Jakeybaby💘: What does the ocean say to the other ocean?

To alywally😍🤤: ?

To jakeybaby💘: Nothing he just waved.

To ALYWALLY😍🤤: CORNYYYY

To Jakeybaby💘: BUT U LOVE IT

To alywally😍🤤: True true, anything else before I head home?

To jakeybaby💘: Sorry but can u buy me Arizona. You know which one I WUV🤩.

To alywally😍🤤: Mk❤️ I love u stay safeeee!
To Jakeybaby💘: I love u too❤️
(Alyssa's pov)
I decided to pull a prank on Jake while he was gone, I mean didn't I tell you the prank he did to me last week? No? Wow okay so he decided to think that a cutting prank was cool to do. He was 'cutting' but the wounds were glue mixed with red dye that made it look like blood and I actually fell for it and got a heart attack and nearly fainted that he had to take me to the hospital and I needed to start taking medication. So since the only people in the house would be me and Jake I decided to use multiple cameras, one when he walks in the door, two for when he's going up the stairs , 3 for one corner of the room that will be facing his face and 4 for the camera facing my way. They all ofc were covered. Anyways the prank is I'm gonna be using eye shadow to make it look like hickeys on my neck and imma be 'facetiming' the person who 'gave me them' but Jake will think I cheated on him.
"Jake texted me saying he was 2 minutes away. I'm scared he'll probably slap me
Or something but I think he won't who knows.." I say to the camera as I hear the keys and run ontop of the bed 'FaceTiming' someone.

"Haha you're really sexy" I yell so he can hear.

"U gave me too many hickeys, you're a good kisser too, way better than what's his face.." I yell so Jake can hear too.

"Let me see your neck" He says softly with tears in his eyes and I quickly regret this

"Why the fuck" I say

"Let me see your neck!!" He yells at me and pulls my hair back and lifts my head back and he quickly rubs it with his finger but doesn't come off, the makeup is smudge proof. So it doesn't come off and he goes on his knees and breaks down crying.
"Why Alyssa , why" he says through his crying and I say nothing

"U little bitch, I loved u I STILL DO, I won't be able to get over u, I can't" He says then gets up running to his room and I quickly grab the makeup remover and bust in his room with a camera in my hand.
"WELCOME TO THE PRANK WARS!" I shout to Jake and he quickly gasps in shock but also happiness.

"Then why didn't the hickey or thingy come off" he says  and I rub it off with the makeup remover and it comes off and he 'ooohs'. Then hugs me really tight

"Jake my bo-" I get cut off by him laughing and he looses his grip and plays with my hair resting his chin ontop of my head.

"I love u baby, I never want to lose u" he tells me

"I love u too" I say and the time was 6:34pm and we cuddle for a bit then watch a movie then I feel myself fall asleep on Jakes shoulder cuddling with him and he falls asleep too his head ontop
Of mine. I really love him. I hope I never lose him . The love of my life.

A/n: HEY GUYSSS HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! PLEASE COMMENT FOR IDEAS THAT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK PLZ IM RUNNING OUT!! I WUV UUU AND STAY SAFE!