!8!

(Alyssas pov)

Its been a week since me and Jake have been dating. The roomates already know and so does Jakes fans but not mine. So today well right now Im making a video witih Jake 'My Boyfriend does my makeup' video.

"Hey guys welcome back to my channel and today I have a rlly big announcement! So you guys know my roomie Jake Webber, youtube channel in description!" Jake comes in the frame and then hugs me and says 

"I finally got the balls to ask her if shell be my girlfriend and she said yes now im the happiest man alive!" He says kissing my cheek and i bury my face into his chest.

"Today were doing my Boyfriend does my makeup challenge" I say and hear YEEE in the background laughing at Jakes jokes and he laughs too. I then hand over the makeup bag to him and he tells me looking at the bag then me a couple of times.

"you dont need makeup, youre beautiful." and I blush then smile. He then takes out the beauty blender and I laugh at what he says.

"So im guessing this is for your eye shadow?" And i hand him the brushes for highlight, etc.

(AUTHOR_ I dont wear makeup other than highlight and matte lipgloss by Kylie Jenner. So no, I dont know alot of about makeup so Bare with meeeeeeeee!! ENJOY!!) 

He starts off with the contour putting who knows what shades on dots some under my eye and chin , cheekbone, etc. All in dots forming a diagnal line then he grabs what I hope is the beauty blender and blends it. ( AUTHOR!!_ I THINK BLEND? RIGHT? IDK!)  then he moves on to highlighter and he does the cheekbones and nose really good. 

"OUUU YOU GOT MONEYZZZ" Jake says holding my Kylie Jenner lip kits.

"IM BROKEEEEEEEE" I sing

then he fails miserably on putting the lipgloss on me.

"Jake liP gloss goes on your liPs" I say popping the p as i laugh and he pretends to be offended then I show the camera while he does his horrible beat boxing in the background for the 'music.' I love him so much. Once I finish he does my outro and then I take off all the makeup and take my camera and my makeup bag and go to my room.

"You cant get rid of me that fast hot stuff" Jake says as he grabs my waists and lifts me up as i wrap my legs around his body and wrap my arms on his neck and he leans in and kisses me. and I hear my door open and me and Jake look at the door.

"Wrong timing..." Colby says and Jake rolls his eyes and looks annoyed. He then puts me on my bed and starts kissing me more passionate as he gets off me to lock the door then locks the door and turns his shirt off smirking and he starts kissing me again. And again. And again. Then he lets me go ontop of him. and I lean in to 'kiss' him.

(AUTHOR_ It gets dirty here so either skip this part or go ahead and read.)

"Nope" I say popping the P and start kissing his neck all the way down to his chest then back up to his neck where he told me he likes being kissed. And i kissed him their, and giving him a hickey. Most likely marking my territory so when he goes outside or to school no hoe would go ask him out or flirt with him. Because hes mine. We continue this for a few more minutes until we both run out of breathe. Now I have 4 hickeys and he has 2.

"Jakeee you gave me so much" I say looking at them in the mirror

"Just had to let everyone know youre mine and only mine." He says winking and smiling

then we just cuddle not leaving the room for anything while watching incredibles 2. I know I know LOVELY BECAUSE IM A CHILD!!

IDK IF THAT WAS A GOOD CHAPTER, I think it wasnt in my point of view but let me guys know if you like chapters like these so i can either make more or if you dont then I wont make more. Thank you for reading!! LOVE U ALL <3