chapter 1

August 1st 2018When I woke up in the morning, I turned over and realized today is my 21st birthday! I was so excited because I'm having a pool party with a bunch of people and I'm ready to get shitty drunk! I've drank before but since it's now leg...

August 1st 2018
When I woke up in the morning, I turned over and realized today is my 21st birthday! I was so excited because I'm having a pool party with a bunch of people and I'm ready to get shitty drunk! I've drank before but since it's now legal I'm bout to get shitfaced! I put on my robe and went downstairs to see my 2 nieces and 2 nephews downstairs with Abe. They screamed and said "Happy Birthday Titi Addy!"

I bent down for their little hugs. My brother said "alright alright that's enough. Happy birthday lil sis."

I said "thank you guys." I picked up my littlest nephew he's only 1 year old. I said "hi Titi's baby."

He was smiling and was so happy. My brother has 4 different baby mamas, he was drawling on some shit but it's ok cause I have my nieces and nephews that I love so very much and one thing I can say is that all the baby mamas are all pretty cool, they don't have beef with each other they just wanna make sure their kids are taken care of. Within minutes after that Tanisha walked in with all these balloons and bags she said "where's my best friend??? Happy birthdayyyyyy Addy!!!"

I smiled and said "thank you Nini."

My brother heard her walk in and tried to be all smooth he said "hey Tanisha, you looking real good."

She just rolled her eyes and said "you ready for tonight girl?"

I said "yes girl I can't wait!"

Abe said "why you blow me off like that Ni?"

She said "go take care of your kids Abe bye."

He said "when you gon stop playing with me?"

I said "bye Abe she got a whole boyfriend!"

He said "fuck that nigga."

His 4 year old daughter, Angelic said "ohhhh daddy cussing!"

Then his 3 year old son, Austin said "fuck that nigga. Fuck that nigga."

Then you hear Abe say "hey watch y'all mouths! Y'all moms gonna be here soon."

When we got in my room, Nini said "Addy you need some dick."

I said "you know I'm just waiting for a nigga to stand up to Abe."

Nini said "niggas be punks man."

I said "honestly most I got was my pussy ate and the dude head was trash. I can't deal with nice niggas."

Nini said "we gon find you a nigga tonight, and he gon eat.."

I said "yeah can we go get our nails done."

She said "yeah get changed fat butt."

"