chapter 5

June 30th 2019
I've been stuck here with these bum ass niggas for a little over 4 months. At first they would try and touch me and stuff but once they found out I was pregnant they didn't touch me and fed me right always. I always feel and talk to my baby.. I know I'm stressed so I just need to make sure the baby stays alive. I cried a little thinking about Amir probably moved on. Through the sweater I had on you can see my big bump. I closed my eyes and in my dream I felt my brother and Amir came and saved me. When I opened my eyes they were here! Abe looked infuriated and Amir had his eyes low looking at my stomach. Abe said "Addy let's go." I stood up and followed them. When I got in the car Abe was talking to Amir saying "how could I let this happen?"

Amir said "you? It's we."

I said "STOP TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE IM NOT HERE."

Within hours we were at my new apartment they said. I took a shower then laid down in my bed. Amir came into my room, he said "Adeline."

I said "yes?"

He said "come here." He wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his chest. He said "baby I gotta ask you something ok? And don't let this get you mad."

I said "what?"

He said "did those niggas touch you?"

I said "no."

He said "how'd you get?"

I said "I was gonna tell you but then everything happened."

He said "you carrying my seed?"

I nodded. I looked up and he had the biggest smile on his face. I said "I need to go to the doctor so the baby can be checked on but I need to talk to your mom first."

He gave me his phone so I could FaceTime her and then left the room. She answered the phone and said "What Amir?"

I said "hey girl."

She said "oh my god. My daughter in law. How are you? Are you ok? How's the baby? Oh my god I'm so happy to see you."

I smiled and said "I missed you. I'm ok." I walked over to the mirror and showed her my belly. I said "and the baby is doing ok too."

She said "oh my god. Baby is getting so big. I still want to do a gender release and allat for you."

I said "ok.. I'm bout to go to the doctors now and I think I'm far enough along for the gender so I'll get them to put it in an envelope and give it to you."

She said "yes I can't wait. I'll see you later, I'm making you a whole buffet."

I said "see you later."

I went downstairs and Amir was talking to Abe in the kitchen. Abe said "there she go."

I said "hey."

Abe said "you gotta come meet ya new nephew Airin."

I smiled and said "I know. I'll go tomorrow."

Abe said "where you going today?"

I said "gotta get my baby checked on."

Abe said "I can't believe my baby sister is gonna be a mommy. Awh."

I laughed and said "I can't wait."

Amir had a smirk on his face and said "you ready?"

I said "yeah." I had on a yellow off the shoulder sundress and white sandals.

He held my hand and we walked out. He said "yellow is definitely your color."

I smiled and said "thank you baby."

When we got to the doctors his hand stayed locked in mine. I went up and the nurse said "what's the name?"

I said "Adeline Elliot."

She said "we'll call you back in just a minute." She kept eyeing Amir which was lowkey making me upset but it's ok.

I sat and laid on his shoulder. I said "how are your bullet wounds?"

He said "completely healed, had to have a lil surgery due to nerve damage but I'm ok. Everything's back to normal."

I said "I missed you."

He said "I missed you more mamas."

I said "I thought you were gonna forget about me."

He said "man cut that. I would never."

When we went back they checked everything and said the baby was perfect. His mom called and said the gender reveal was this Saturday.

When we got to his mom house I was extremely tired and hungry. We ate food then talked and left around 11. When we got to my apartment, I put on one of his T-shirts and laid in bed with him. I wrapped my arm across his chest. I said "I love you so much."

He said "I love you more." He rubbed my booty and kissed my forehead.

I said "gimme kisses." He turned my face around and started kissing me. I said "can we have sex?"

He laughed and said "Adeline..."

I poked my lip out and said "please."

Before he could say anything I pulled his mans out and sat on him. He said "shit Addy."

I was riding him and I said "shit." He held down my hips and started thrusting really fast. I said "oh my god. Amir yes right there."

When we both came I literally passed out with him inside me. When I woke up my shit was throbbing, he said "I'm bout to run a bath for you mamas."

I said "thank you baby."

After he came back into the room. He said "the bath is ready."

I smiled and said "thank you baby."

I got into the bath and was relaxing in it for a while until Amir said "come on mamas." I got out and put on a pair of white shorts and a plain shirt. We went to the mall and bought some outfits that I can wear.

Amir said "my baby gon look so good. I like this overall fit, I think that should be ya gender reveal outfit."

I smiled and said "yeah probably."