chapter 15

2 months later
Kareem said "Addy, you look fine."

I said "hush I'm scared Kareem foreal."

He said "scared why?"

I said "to meet your family."

He said "why? If I love you and Kaleya loves you that's all I care about to be honest. Plus, I already know she gon love you and Amina."

I smiled and pecked his lips, I said "ok, I'm ready."

I had a calm lil outfit on

I had a calm lil outfit on. I still have to be able to play with my Amina and Kaylea plus it's a bbq we are going to. I picked up Amina while he grabbed Kaylea. We put them into the car and I got in the passenger seat. I was hungry as hell not gonna lie. I rubbed my stomach and said "I'm so hungry I swear I hope the food is done."

He laughed and said "it should be, I told her we coming a little late."

When we got there we grabbed them out and I had Amina's baby bag filled with enough stuff for both of them. Mina is still learning how to walk, but Kay can just about walk now. Kareem walked right in and went to the kitchen, where we found his mom. She said "oh hey baby, when'd you get here?"

He said "we just got here," giving her a hug and then she turned to me.

She said "and you must be Adeline, nice to finally meet you." I smiled as she pulled me into a hug.

Amina of course decided she wanted to be selfish so she went "mammmma."

I said "it's nice to meet you too, and this is Amina."

She said "awww she's so gorgeous. She's your twin."

I said "aww thanks."

She said "and wait, girl your body is to die for."

If I was any lighter my cheeks would've been red I said "thank you.. the gym pays off."

Kareem said "it sure do." I laughed.

She said "well the food is outback and so is everybody else, I just came in to grab a spoon for the mac. Follow me."

"