chapter 2

December 1st 2018
It's been 4 months since my 21st birthday and since I met Amir... let me tell you he is a whole breath of fresh air.

If he's not with me, he's with Abe at the trap.

When I woke up he was awake watching cooking shows on Hulu. I said "goodmorning nut."

He said "goodmorning gorgeous."

I said "what you doing? Trying to see what off these shows you can make me for dinner tonight?"

He laughed and said "of course Addy. By the way I have a question."

I said "yes?"

He was rubbing my hair and said "come with me to Cancun for the New Year."

I turned around and said "seriously?"

He said "yeah then we can stay the week."

I said "that sounds good."

He said "good cause I already bought ya plane ticket and allat."

I straddled his lap and said "see this why your the best."

He said "cut it out, trynna get me in a mood you ain't ready for yet mamas."

I said "I just wanted some kisses.."

He said "yeah yeah." He was rubbing my butt while kissing me.

I said "alright that's enough, so what are you doing for Christmas?"

He said "I don't know what are we doing?"

I said "awh you wanna spend Christmas with me?"

He laughed and said "yeah baby."

I said "let's go get a tree then!"

He said "Addy it's snowing."

I said "come on that means this is the best time!"

He said "you trynna kill me?"

I said "come on..."

He picked me up and then we both went to get dressed. I had on all black, an all black long sleeve, an all black hoodie, an all black MK bubble coat, a thick pair of black leggings, all black fuzzy socks, and all black hunter boots. I put on lashes and lipgloss and grabbed an all black MK beanie. He said "why you always trynna match me?"

I looked up and he had almost the exact same thing except he had on jeans and black timbs. I said "you be tryn match me, you look real good though."

He wrapped his arms round me and grabbed my butt because he said "that's all you."

I smiled all big, he literally always has me cheesing. I said "alright let's go, you driving." While he was driving I started recording him, I said "look at daddy, looking all daddyish."

He smirked and started laughing he said "stop."

When we got there he opened my door and was holding my hand. I said "imma invite my nieces and nephews over to help. Then me and the girls can make cookies while you and the boys play the game."

He said "sounds good beautiful."

I said "you so sweet."

We got the biggest tree and I gave him a hug and he gon pick me up and started kissing me. He said "what you gon make to eat tonight?"

I said "I gotta special meal for daddy."

He said "imma tell ya brother you being nasty.." I made a face and he laughed. He said "you all mad, I gotchu though baby.."