chapter 14

When I woke up I had a blistering headache. I said "fuck yo. It's bright as hell in here Kareem."

I looked up seeing myself cause he has a mirror on the ceiling. He said "shit. Turn the lights off."

I stood up and almost immediately fell. I said "fuck Kareem."

He said "you good."

I said "I can barely fucking walk."

He said "daddy dick does that."

I laughed and said "oh really."

I turned the light off and got back in the bed. He said "yeah, and having sex for like 2 hours."

I laughed and when i got back comfortable he put his head in my neck. I said "I'm not getting up today."

He said "I'm bout to order us some food."

I said "ok, get me something filling I'm hungry as shit."

He said "same." We ordered food and he started kissing on my neck.

I said "cut it unless you giving me more dick."

I was just looking at our reflection and got horny. He rubbed his tip against my entrance feeling it was super wet he pushed into me. He grabbed my neck lightly and said "stop talking shit."

It turned me on even more and my pussy was just talking back. He put my legs on his shoulders and started hitting every spot. I said "fuck Kareem." We kept going until I said "lemme ride daddy."

He said "get on top."

I got on top of him and started fucking the shit out of him. I said "fuck, yesss right there daddy."

He said "shit Addy. This my pussy. Fuck allat."

I put both my hands down onto his chest and kept going. I said "yess this my dick."

He eventually slammed my ass down and started fucking the shit out of me. I put my hand on his abs trying to get him to slow it down and he said "ughh uh you gon take this dick Addy. Stop playing with me."

We both finished and he came on my ass. He got up and grabbed a rag to get it off my ass. I said "lemme shower."

I got up and showered. I heard him come into the bathroom. He said "it's a pair of boxers and a beater on the bed."

I said "thanks."

After my shower I took his cocoa butter and lotioned my body then put on the clothes. He already had new sheets on the bed and I heard him downstairs. I heard him downstairs on FaceTime. He said "yes baby girl, daddy misses you."

I seen he was on FaceTime with Abe and the girls. I said "aww my princess I miss you mama."

She smiled and went back to playing. We ate the food that had finally arrived. After he said "you ready to go back?"

I said "yes I miss my baby."

He laughed and said "here take a pair of sweats."

I said "alright let's gooo."

I had a pair of crocs here from the one time I came over with Mimi. It took bout 15 minutes to get to my house. Abe was there and the girls were knocked out in the playpen. Abe said "y'all nasty as hell."

I said "don't start your shit Abe. I'm going to change."

He said "ard I'm out. See y'all when I see y'all hoes."

I laughed as he walked out. I went and changed into a pair of red shorts and a light grey sweater. I said "they gon be sleep for a minute."

He said "yeah, but let's talk."  He pulled me onto his lap and said "where you wanna go from here?"

I said "that's up to you.. just know that this" and I grabbed his dick through his sweats, "is mine. Lemme find out you giving it up and it's war."

He laughed and was cheesing, he said "you making my dick jump and shit yo. Yes it yours. You gon be my woman or what?"

I laughed and said "yeah," he pecked my lips and was holding my waist.

He said "good. Mi bout to be pissed, you all on me."

I laughed and said "you know she selfish with her mama. Plays no games."

We laughed and I moved so my feet were on him. We watched a movie and eventually I took a nap. When I woke up Amina was touching my face. I said "mommy's baby I missed you."

She smiled and was happy, I gave her kisses. I said "yes mi I missed you."

She was all happy trying to kick. I put her down with Kay so they could play. Kareem said "she was in the playpen going maaaaa moooommm."

I laughed and said "that's my baby."

He said "yess she is. Acting just like your spoiled ass."

I said "as long as you know." I decided to make a big dinner so I made steak, broccoli, mash potatoes, and Mac and cheese.

He said "oh you snapped."

I said "my baby is gonna have some potatoes and try Mac and cheese."

He said "imma put it on you like this all the time. If I can get five star meals like this."

I laughed and said "boy shut up." I sat infront of the high chair that I put Amina in. I gave her potatoes which she ate then she tried Mac and cheese and kept wanting more. I said "yes that's mommy fat girl."

He laughed and said "she loving the Mac and cheese."

I said "yes my baby know what it is." After she ate her little plate she was fussy so I held her. I said "you tired mama? It's bed time already?" She whined louder I said "oh yes it is bed time cause you not yelling in mommy ear like that. Right mama?"

I stood up and brought her into her nursery. I had her bottle with me and I turned on her white noise machine. She held the bottle while laying on my chest. Within 10 minutes she was knocked out in the crib. Kareem did the same thing with Kaleya and she was passed out in the crib next to Amina.